Download

Free Plugin: Refresh All Nodes

Check out my new free plugin, Refresh All Nodes!

This plugin adds a button to the Blueprints toolbar menu which, when pressed, will refresh all of your blueprint nodes. This can be used to solve errors in your blueprints caused by modifying custom structures.

This is what it looks like:
NewMenuButton

How it works

In the Blueprint Editor, under “File”, there is a button called “Refresh all nodes”. When you press it, it refreshes all blueprint nodes in that blueprint (duh) :roll_eyes: . This can fix problems related to Structs and other modified objects referenced in that blueprint. Well, if you changed a core Struct that was used in many blueprints, you may need to refresh many, many blueprints, which could be quite time-consuming. That’s where this plugin comes into play.

Basically, all the button does is run that built-in “Refresh all nodes” command on all of your blueprints.

Before you use it

Now, if you’re thinking, “Wow, this could finally be the fix to all of my C++ Hot Reload problems!”, then, unfortunately, you’re wrong. :frowning_face: From my experience, this plugin will actually make your Hot Reload errors worse by breaking the pin links that were in question, and setting the variable type of “…HOTRELOADED” objects to “Object”. That can take a while to fix.

:warning: Please do not use this to resolve warnings induced by the Hot Reload :warning:

Note to Blueprint users: the is only a problem with C++ projects

Known Issues

:exclamation: Running this plugin can cause GPU memory usage to spike up (from opening Blueprints)

Features

:white_check_mark: Can refresh Level Blueprints
:white_check_mark: Can refresh blueprints in Plugins
:white_check_mark: Has options to exclude Blueprints in paths
:white_check_mark: Includes binaries so you don’t have to compile it yourself

You can download it here: