Hello,
This issue has also been happening to me since September 5, 2026, when the secondary account I was using for testing my maps was banned for “exploiting” (then it changed to “cheating”, then back to “exploiting”). But I have never cheated in Fortnite.
I’m a Fortnite Developer, I spent 2.5 years of my life learning Epic’s engine and programming language to be able to create better maps over time for players of Fortnite to enjoy. And now I can’t continue working because some automatic detection system is kicking me out from all lobbies including Edit Sessions, which are needed to create maps.
I’ve already reached out to Epic several times for help, but I haven’t received any response. Please, because you have the same issue, can you upvote my new thread about it? It needs to have at least 3 upvotes for the bot to take it into consideration for a feedback from Epic: