Dynamic obstacle on nav mesh visualization

Hello.
I have dynamic nav mesh and destructible walls. When wall is destroyed, nav mesh below it should be updated. By default there is “Can ever affect navigation” checkbox, which is set and which leads to empty area in nav mesh around actor. In this case, when actor is destroyed, entire nav mesh tile needs to be updated.
Another option is to remove “Can ever affect navigation” checkbox and mark actor as dynamic obstacle. In this case, based on description from Epic, when wall is destroyed, not entire nav mesh tile need to be updated, but only its part.
I enabled nav mesh visualization. I checked both cases (“Can ever affect navigation” and “Dynamic obstacle”). In both cases, when wall is destroyed, entire tile of nav mesh is blinking by red color.
Question: is it normal for dynamic obstacle, that entire tile is blinking? Based on definition, only part should be updated and I would expect only part of tile is blinking. So, either I configured something wrong and only part of tile should blink, either it is just visualization and entire tile is blinking despite of only its tyny part was updated.