Can't get my team member in to test and build in Edit Mode

Summary

Tried for hours to get my team member in on xbox imposiible and now i cant play test. Nightmare. I’ve tried with them joining later and being in the party from the start of Launch Session.

Linked error pictures

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Steps to Reproduce

Get another account try joing the edit the edit ses

Expected Result

To join

Observed Result

Unable to join

Platform(s)

Xbox and PS5 Taggeed results.

2 Likes

this is what it says when i try to launch session with 2 players

These 2 videos are the two povs after I launch solo and try conntecting with the other account

you can see it says they join and then leave please fix asap i cant work

@postboxpat

Document Adding Playtesters in Fortnite Creative | Fortnite Documentation | Epic Developer Community

YouTube Playtesting | Your First Hour in UEFN

Hi, thanks for reporting this issue
We are looking into it.

I’m going to consolidate this issue down to just one thread going forward please continue this issue here: Live Edit sessions not joinable as of 42.10

With that said I do need for you to do one thing I need you to provide logs (or on console submit a bug report so we can get your logs) as well as your Epic ID

FORT-1149760 has been ‘Closed’ as a duplicate of an existing known issue. Origin Issue: FORT-1149804, Origin Topic: Live Edit sessions not joinable as of 42.10