Blueprint Ninja Challenge

Same from Poland. Not a single info or mail or anything since additional form.

I haven’t received anything yet either.
I am in Spain

I agree, i did everything even after she confirmed my details and confirmed my address as well when requested and… still nothing. No further response at all. No response. No patches and no 2nd package either.

U.K. here and nothing received as of yet… hopefully soon!

1 Like

I’ve received 3 patch with the 3 icons of the Blueprint Ninjia Challenge.
No sign of shirts at the moment, even if I have filled twice the submission form (the original one and the second email that they send).

:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

I’m from Italy, btw.

I wouldnt worry much if you got the first package (badges). Only one report from th US has the SWAG Box, no other people reported it on the forum. Pretty sure you should get it in the following weeks if they are sent at the same time (shipping time to US->US is much less than US->EU and customs will probably stop the package for a good week or two, as its a usual practice with packages outside from EU)

Us, who did not get the first package (while somebody got his 2nd) is an other case. A clarification would be nice from whats happening, should we wait? Is it further delayed? I filled the first form, asked SkyEden if my registration went trought, it did, filled the second form (both within the given timeframe). No info since. Previously I stated I do not mind if they say we messed up, no package for you (others might not like it). I will not expect it then, but now I have to be on a lookout and when it arrive I have to declare it or pay extra because I failed to… I would hate to miss the package because of customs… Paying a few dollars for the “winnings” is okay but when customs make the declaration they will make it “the worst” case for the receiver and have to pay nearly as much as the face value just in fees and it is just not worth the pain and paperwork…

1 Like

I don’t understand ?
What are you talking about ?

What? I don’t know where you live, but every package that comes from outside your country has to go through customs (most often you won’t notice it). And this applies to every country (North Korea, USA, EU, Russia, etc.). Stop being so hateful and seeing everything politically.

4 Likes

You mean the “Z” used by Russia, it’s not a “V”.

This is a friendly reminder to everyone. Please keep this discourse civil so that we are not intentionally or unintentionally offending anyone. Let’s stay on topic.

Please refer to the Forum Rules/Code of Conduct if you need to know how to stay in alignment with the culture of our forums.

Have a great day and carry on!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

9 Likes

Haven’t payed much attention to this since the second survey, but I’m seeing people are already getting their stuff. Should I have gotten it already as well? I’m from austria and nothing has arrived so far.

How’s the T-shirts quality? Judging from the light that comes through the neck area they look quite transparent.

1 Like

Same, From Pakistan did not even receive badges.

Hey everyone!

Firstly I want to thank everyone for their patience in receiving their SWAG. To remind everyone, this will be arriving in two separate packages. This is due to the distribution and logistical challenges faced at the start of the year, which do continue- and the team will get them all sent out to everyone, but it will still take some time.

As for folk who haven’t received communication and those who have previously sought confirmation of eligibility through me, please don’t worry. I have received confirmation that the team will make sure these are fulfilled.
Next week, I’m working with the team behind the event to get this fully resolved. If we find that your details are not found despite your eligibility, we will reach out to collect them so that they can be passed on to the vendor and our distribution team.

I can appreciate how frustrating this all must seem, especially how long this has taken to fulfill. Many have reached out via PM, and I will respond in due course!

Thanks!

29 Likes

Thanks Sky!! you always take time for us :heart:

1 Like

Great! Thanks for updating us.
After resubmitting my address (following the email from march 8) I haven’t heard anything, I was also wondering if all went well and if my address was submitted correctly.
So we have to wait a bit longer, thanks for updating us :slight_smile: I appreciate all the work you do

Well, there is two us. Still waiting patiently.

Anyone in The Netherlands received anything?

I just received an email with a DHL tracking code :grinning:
So it seems like something is going to happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here!
just got the email.

1 Like