Blueprint Ninja Challenge

Hello everyone.
So I registered for the challenge, provided all the info as per requirements, and successfully finished it with an email saying that I am going to recieve a swag. Since then I relaxed and carried on with my life, knowing that if I am going to reciece the swag to soon as promised.
However, apparently, it turns out that you always have to be alert even after 4 months after the challenge has finished.

So people talk here that there was another new timered email asking to fill in the address information again. I didnt see it!
And it would be to strange to expect everyone who participated to see it after the challenge has ended more than 4 months ago. So… will I not receive the swag now? Despite that I followed all the winning requirement, completed the challenge, got an email saying I am going to receive the swag, provided all information on the start of the challenge? Where is my fault here? Where did I not follow the winning conditions?
Why am I expected to keep monitoring everything for 4 MONTHS
even after the challenge has ended?
Or am wrong and the email was inteded only for those who use double emails and I am panicking for no reason?
Sorry if so, I am just afraid of not receiving it after all of the wait. I want the swag a lot, and I lived for the last 6 months with a hope for getting it.

1 Like

Hey Everyone,
I just want to tell you:
First, snitch the badge to the laptop backpack. It will be an amazing look :smiley:

Also, I couldn’t wait for the swage pack anymore and bought a mug and a T-shirt from a Turkish online provider. It’s AWESOME :heart_eyes:
Their price is less than 15$.

10 Likes

Please, can someone from Europe write how much they paid for customs? I know it depends on the country but just to have an average and estimate based on your answers.

1 Like

Spain here and nothing paid in the first package :smiling_face:

1 Like

Did anyone from the Netherlands already received the badges? Thanks!

Has anyone in the UK received it? I’m a tad paranoid even though I updated my address when instructed.

I received my patches in the UK, 22 days ago.

1 Like

I received the patches a few weeks ago, and today received another package. This one included two shirts, two pins and a water bottle. I’ll upload pictures in a bit

Yes I am from the UK and have had my badges for a couple of weeks

1 Like

Here’s some pictures.
Some notes: The water bottle is plastic and non-insulated. There’s nothing on the back of the shirts (Loving the stealth black UE5 shirt design). The pins are the size of a US Quarter.

14 Likes

Very nice, enjoy :slight_smile:
May I ask where do you live?
Now Im getting a bit anxious since I did not get the patches yet. After around 2 weeks (first pictures here) wrote a post here and PM but no anwser. Would love to get it but if I get a confirmation they are unable to send it Im okay with that, not happy but able to accept it… But this silence on Epic end is very bad. Reading this forum a lot of people did not get it, other do but a simple email (this would be better) or post here that we will send you one soon if you have any problems email: XYZ… Filled out 2 forms with my details but no message since the 2nd form asking my details… :frowning: Previously Skyeden was very responsive in this thread.
Please Epic give us some offical confirmation.

Pennsylvania, United States

1 Like

I’m the same. I moved as well in the last 2 months and so I’m worried if they did ship something to me it went to my old address, I just have no way of knowing. :frowning: I hope we hear something soon.

Thanks. I hope mine are still on the way.

Nice!
Thanks for the update and photos. #SweetSwag

Well I’m in the UK too. I had to jump through lots of hoops to get to confirm I had completed the challenges. I then did the updated details when linked on here.

I have no badges (fabric patches) or anything else.

Feel this was just a mess from start and very disappointed for bothering.

4 Likes

Same here.
Received nothing. Not even a confirmation. I had to jump through the same hoops you did, to confirm eligibility. Submitted the additional form before the deadline too.
Still nothing.

Is there any way to track the packages? I still haven’t received the first package. : (

I live in Brazil.

1 Like

I am also .
I am from India .

Nothing received in this part of Argentina, not even the badges… :cry: