Babylon project (provisional name)

The completeness of your game is really great.
By the way, is it possible for a playable character to have sex in your game like GTA? ^^;;;;;

Do you want they ban the game in the shops? :stuck_out_tongue:

no one ever dared to ban Kratos(god of war) scenes in all of his games :wink: (even ps2 era ones)

Jokes a side, pregnant npcs is something i have never seen and sounds interesting.(game evolution wise)

Yeah, 2040 is the stimated date for publish at this rate…

All the bots by default has bUpdateSkelWhenNotRendered set to false. Result, for example the blacksmith sound stops when the character is not rendered. I have to set to true in a distance when h is using the yunke.

How to post images do you know how to?, sorry if post it’s out of context btw game it’s looking great better graphics than Skyrim ; D.

?

There is an icon labeled as “image” in the toolbar when you are posting.

Hello @CobaltUDK

Man, your world looks so vivid, so realistic. These labouring NPC’s trully add a spice on the game’s overall atmosphere. Congratulations!

Why you don’t release your game as Early Access? I think your game already have enough content for people play and enjoy.

Cheers!

BTW: I am udkultimate, just changed my username.

Thanks Nidal. I have plan to use Early Access or others, but the game is not playable yet. I need to finish things before.

Pottery wheel.

Here is one, totally unfinished:

Congratulations man, your game made in the top 100 on IndieDB:

**I already voted on you. **My game also made it:

Please vote on my game dude!

Done, thanks and good luck.

Harem dress.

Beautiful man! She is so sexy :cool:

I have seen it on IndieDB.

Cheers and good luck with your game!

Wow~ Gorgeous dress~ ^^

Anunnaki concept:

WOW, these are aliens? :cool::cool::cool:

It seems that yes :smiley:

A tavern I’m making.

Fantastic Man! I loved the general tavern atmosphere, and the NPC they fit perfectly on the overall scenery :cool: