Asset Status - Issues found. Unable to publish a map

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Summary

Hello. After making memory calculation on my project, I wanted to publish it, but then “Asset Status” popped up with Issues found. I have no errors whatsoever in UEFN so I am completely unable to see what asset it could be. I have no assets that could violate the guidelines in any way. I am unable to publish the map or do anything because of this error. I have tried making a lot of changes to the map and deleting a lot of things, but nothing has worked. The error appeared randomly out of nowhere. I get this error

An error occurred with this release. Please contact support and provide the following information. “Error Code:commandlet_error”

Steps to Reproduce

Expected Result

Observed Result

Platform(s)

Windows

Island Code

5012-0100-2260

Asset Validation Issues - Issues and Bug Reporting / UEFN Validation

There is nothing to see in the message log, there’s no errors from any assets, what can I do to see which asset is causing an error?

hi @ChefenFN
Look in UEFN logs at Windows Explorer
C:\Users\OWNER\AppData\Local\UnrealEditorFortnite\Saved\Logs
You may have to unhide
C:\Users\OWNER\AppData directory
Open the file UnrealEditorFortnite.log in notepad and control + f to find the word

disallowed

should find a text

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type 

the next line for example

/CRD_PlayerSpawn/Materials/M_EnemyRangeVisualization.M_EnemeyRangeVisualization

is the name of disallowed object

if this was previously Moderated deleted the object/materials and enter a newly created version.

Launch the UEFN project again and check the log for any more disallowed objects

If possible just try to publish without deleted object first of all

I just tried to do what you said, but as you can see it says “disallowed” does not exist. What can I do ?

hi @ChefenFN
first look at the post on Copyright Audio filtering
Automated Audio Moderation rejection

i keep getting commandlet_error everytime i try to publish. - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

Try
UEFN Moderation Warning opens an Empty Blank Tab instead of a list of Moderated Assets - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

Summary all of above links
They all seem to say move or change an object
Actor/ Prop or material do a save all.
Then submit for a private Island code.
Once the you have a new island number.
Test play this private version and if it works send for Publishing

I have tried everything and nothing works, I just tried everything they said in those threads. Can I please get an adminstrator to look into my island code and tell me what to remove so I can publish? I have tried talking to support but they couldn’t help…. @Flak

Can I please get an adminstrator look at my island? @Flak

hi @ChefenFN ,

@Flak said this in another problem

Other than that, this is likely an account issue. If reinstalling doesn’t install it, please contact Player Support for assistance. http://epicgames.com/help.

Fixed it. It was a song that somehow was copyrighted. Thanks to Epic for playing guessing games w me.

1 Like

hi @ChefenFN ,
Found the reference to Audio Filters which use the automated check for moderation

from the document at Intellectual Property (IP) and DMCA Guidelines for Fortnite Island Creators

Any license of the content must be broad enough to grant Epic a license consistent with the Fortnite Island Creator Rules.

Please note that content that is blocked by our audio filter, which is intended to keep infringing content out of Fortnite, cannot be published at this time, even if you have otherwise obtained a license.

Even if third party intellectual property otherwise exists in Fortnite (such as Locker items and Characters based on movie or TV characters), you do not have the right to use that content to create your island without a separate license from that third party.