WIP - Mars Staion - Destiny Fan Art

Hey guys…did a bit of work tonight on mars :smiley:
ported it to 4.11…since it uses substance :slight_smile:
tweaked the lighting
and then started remodeling the main building check it out :slight_smile:

Nice!! On first sight, I instantly thought: Reminds me of an envoirenment… ah yes Destiny, Mars, VexTerritory! :‘D
Also beautiful model of “Bad Ju Ju” you’ ve got there :wink:
I thought about modeling an LDR or Efridet’s Spear since I’m a Sniperloving Person. So if you have sparetime… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe
#HunterMasterrace
Greetz Lion

@anonymous_user_9c39f750 Black Lion thanks man :slight_smile: i just took a look at the rifle thats a pretty dope model…maybe one day lol :wink:

But I was able to get some texture work done on the Bad Ju Ju check it out :slight_smile:

So i Retextured the Bad Ju Ju
Check it out :slight_smile:

Sickest work I’ve seen in awhile. I’m jealous.

Coming along nicely. =)

@getoffmybeard thanks man!
@se_jonF thanks man! I think i might tweak some materials to really push that material separation

Looking really good man, I like the night shots of Mars the best honestly.

@clockworkonion - Thanks man…yeah that will definitely be in the final piece.
I am sure the lighting will change a lot when i am able to pick it up again.
Although my scale is i think off…I haven’t touched it in a while because I am focusing on trying to land a gig in the industry and I think (correct me if im wrong) switching to small high quality pieces is the way to go and then when I do get picked up by a studio I will most definitely dive into mars again :slight_smile:
I wont lie i do miss working on it lol …but also the time away has given me the clarity so that i can see the errors in my works and I will be able to correct and make this scene look even better :slight_smile:

Whats up guys…i started looking at this project again, almost done with my high poly sword prop…I decided to make a quick sneak peak clip to show the environment in motion and hopefully land me a Jr. Env artist job :slight_smile:
check it outhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=S6feAMkbzEI
But big changes are coming to this scene…i am pretty much starting from scratch…my scale is off by 50% and my materials need alot of work as well as my polycounts on my buildings and props are rather high. I have alot of work put into this piece and i love it :slight_smile: i just want to do it right. So i will prlly be moving textures over to substance and creating some hero pieces that will get a pass. Currently I have all the assets to scale in Max and im remodeling the building in the back Screen shots to come enjoy the super short video :slight_smile:

Honestly I could only dream of building something like that. Though I suppose I am a coder and not an artist :P. That is honestly so good man! I look forward to seeing what you do when you start over

@mellark thanks man I appreciate that :slight_smile:

I was hoping you guys could rip it a new one and tell me everything that you see is wrong with it… please don’t hold back help me create a change list of errors…
I am in the process of creating a style guide detailing…the new scale changes…including player, story, curb and handrail heights. I will also be doing a color study to help me create a color guide for the scene.
My goal for this scene is if i handed it to bungie they could just drop it into destiny and have it run smoothly…so if anyone can give me some information on some technical specs (polycounts env assets, hero assets, texture sizes, particles) I need to be hitting i would really appreciate that.

It looks really cool.

Yep that’s far better! Especially the terrain and the mood, KEEP UP !! :wink:

Thanks guys Check out the latest wips :slight_smile:

Looking good! Great to see more progress on this. =)

@Se_JonF Thanks man :slight_smile:

Did some work on the background building, let me know what yall think :slight_smile:

Did some more work on background meshes
Thoughts ? :slight_smile:

nice art, this look like fallout game
what modeling software are u using ?

@ralph_el Moon Thanks man
I using 3ds max and to model and then substance and photoshop to texture :smiley:

tweaked my lighting and added some atmospherics :smiley: