Why are objects missing and some of the shadows are sharp in my render???

So I am pretty new to Unreal, and for some reason after rendering the shadows on the mountains in the background are really sharp and awkward looking. And on top of that, the mountains also look really low-poly as well.
In the viewport screenshot, the shadows are soft and not jagged like in the render (circled in red in the viewport screenshot.
In addition, if you look at the render down below, the shadows of all the forground object (basically, anything that is not the mountains in the background) have soft shadows.

Also, the big rock (on the far left side of the render) is missing. There is a black void in place of that rock for some reason. In the viewport screenshot, I have the big rock circled in orange.

Does anyone know how to fix these jagged shadows on the mountains in the background???

And does anyone know why the big ol’ rock, on the left side of the render, is missing???

Here is a copy of the Unreal project file. Fair warning, it’s a pretty big file.

Hey there @objectedbear431! My first guess is that it could have something to do with LODs. Let’s try out the solutions from these threads real quick and let me know how it goes!

Hey so sorry SupportiveEntity. This is a bit late, but unfortunately I tried both solutions and they did not work. The mountains in the background are still low poly and the rock on the left side of the render is still missing. :confused: