Which to use if i have more than one map with multiplayer game WP or Level Streaming?

Are you planning to use a dedicated or listen server? As world partition (with streaming levels) doesn’t have official support for listen servers so say if you’re using level location in a large map as your different levels then every cell will be loaded. This is less than ideal for a listen server but not too big of a deal for dedicated servers.

Generally you can still have multiple map files and use ServerTravel command to change between them, however if you’re streaming them in I’d recommend reading this post by Alex K.

Disclaimer: One or more of these links are unaffiliated with Epic Games. Epic Games is not liable for anything that may occur outside of this Unreal Engine domain. Please exercise your best judgment when following links outside of the forums.

If you’re looking for an in depth resource on world partition multiplayer specifically, I’m afraid I haven’t found one. However I’ll bring some multiplayer resources and the world partition resources as well! Hope they help!

Multiplayer Tutorial Series:

World partition documentation, Data layers will be imperative:

The networking compendium, best way to work with and learn basic networking principles in Unreal.