Where can I find the Absolute World Position(Including Material Offsets) material nodes source code?

I am wondering about the Absolute World Position(Including Material Offsets) material node.May be because I am a c++ developer,so I want to find the source code that this node’s implementation,but I cannot find that. So how can I do that? Is material nodes source is coding with c++ code or hlsl code in usf file? Help me pls.

68884-qqqqqq.jpg

Where is it?

You can find it in MaterialExpressions.cpp, MaterialExpressionWorldPosition.h and HLSLMaterialTranslator.h, which will ultimately lead you to MaterialTemplate.ush

It’s called World Position. Type position in the search and it should show up. As for Absolute including Material Offsets part, look at the node settings, you can select it there.

If for some reason you still can’t find it, copy the text below, and paste it in your material editor, it should appear.

Begin Object Class=/Script/UnrealEd.MaterialGraphNode Name="MaterialGraphNode_0"
   Begin Object Class=/Script/Engine.MaterialExpressionWorldPosition Name="MaterialExpressionWorldPosition_0"
   End Object
   Begin Object Name="MaterialExpressionWorldPosition_0"
      MaterialExpressionEditorX=-224
      MaterialExpressionEditorY=240
      MaterialExpressionGuid=56EB87FC44927E8BC224BA89756B83CE
      Material=PreviewMaterial'"/Engine/Transient.PreviewMaterial_0"'
   End Object
   MaterialExpression=MaterialExpressionWorldPosition'"MaterialExpressionWorldPosition_0"'
   NodePosX=-224
   NodePosY=240
   NodeGuid=12DC61A3411DBD8E53755BA77B5423EE
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2D6323DB429D061C87090BA8E74FCB55,PinName="Output",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("MaterialGraphNode", "Space", " "),Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.ContainerType=None,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PinType.bIsUObjectWrapper=True,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,bOrphanedPin=False,)
End Object
1 Like