When i try starting a session it says it found disallowed object type, any ideas?

Thank you

I don’t know myself, i have the same problem. Mine is: LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type /Game/Balance/Physics/Materials/PhysData_Foliage.PhysData_Foliage

I’ve tried twice now to fix it, even going threw countless files and yet nothing, from what i understand its a glitch so it should be fixed soon

We are investigating these issues, there is some more information here:

2 Likes

I am having the same issue with my own project not the tutorial. I cant find the objects to delete using outliner.

2 Likes

Hello

I got a similar error performing an example Capture the Flag .

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type /Game/Environments/Sets/IceCastle/Meshes/S_IceCastle_Wall1.S_IceCastle_Wall1

Moreover, the error did not occur immediately. First, I marked up several walls on the stage (20-30) and started the session – everything worked and there was no error. When I finished the scene and tried to start the session, I got an error.

I understand which asset is causing the problem, but to remove or replace it with another one is a problem for me because there are more than 100 of them, we will have to completely redo the scene.

I hope that this information will help you in diagnosing the problem.

Getting the same project invalid/ disallowed object errors on project which previously worked fine. Used only assets included in the fortnight folder. Super annoying, was really looking forward to this tool set.

1 Like

This has happened to me before, but with a deletable object, but it happened again and with one of the Fortnite core materials. (which I couldn’t delete)

Display: Found disallowed objects for asset Content/ExternalActors/fortnitemap/3/NF/K18Z5S3B9CJDR3K163UW6L.uasset
LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Found disallowed objects /CRD_PlayerSpawn/Materials/M_EnemyRangeVisualization.M_EnemyRangeVisualization
LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Found disallowed objects for asset Content/ExternalActors/fortnitemap/9/AZ/BQM4YF6P9NMUTOWNZ12CFC.uasset
LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Found disallowed objects /CRD_PlayerSpawn/Materials/M_EnemyRangeVisualization.M_EnemyRangeVisualization
LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type /CRD_PlayerSpawn/Materials/M_EnemyRangeVisualization.M_EnemyRangeVisualization
i looked up the code in the outliner and it doesnt show anything, i even removed the player spawns and it still says that something is wrong with the spawn, does anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

You bet, seems to be a very common issue currently. Other than using error code and outliner to try and find/delete items the only other suggestion I have found is wait for a new release of program.

If you exit and go back into UEFN, the error goes to some random object.

Hi everyone, got the same problem my experience was working yesterday and now having some “LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type /” for multiple item that i don’t have in my outliner … maybe some streaming assets bugged in cache ?

can someone help with this issue

I deleted Niagara from my BP mesh (Barrel), now it works

thanks, your message should be marked as a solution, but Epic should fix this as soon as possible

Anyone find a way yet?

Same as well

I’m also having the same issue

Everything working perfect lastnight, now this, i haven’t added any effects today so no idea why this is popping up and i cant even find the file either so im completly stumped
LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type /Game/Effects/Niagara/MasterMaterials/LightFunctions/LF_EnvFire_Flicker.LF_EnvFire_Flicker

1 Like

Same here, but different asset:
Found disallowed object type /CRD_Melee/Weapons/B_MeleeManager_Variant_Template_Parent.B_MeleeManager_Variant_Template_Parent_C

1 Like

Thank you, You have made my day