What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Would have guessed the same, haha.

Feedback…!!! for what? is a joke… Only newbies may ask for feedback…
Stop considering it a “WIP” is professional…
Best wishes

Nice Material… saying I am a leather one :slight_smile:

I am writing a class for highschool kids using Mudbox to create game assets. At the moment I am using Unreal to create the level and pitch the class but I might be forced to use Unity when I develop the class. I am trying to convince the department leads to let me run the class with UE4 instead but I think they are concerned that it will take too long to get the free student license sorted out for each student in the class. I haven’t bothered using the student version because I don’t mind paying the $19. Anyone want to tell me how easy it is to get a student license so I can help convince my leads to let me use UE4?
I am planning to teach the kids to make a gingerbread house. I figure having them sculpt a bunch of candy and modular assets will allow them to make their own confectionary architecture. :slight_smile:

New character model

7892f51b5cf87c160c004f04ea0867c5860f8f6f.jpeg

Really stuff going on!
@Piroman cool character lookinf forward to see more progress:)

Anomaly 1729 by: Anvil Drop

We @AnvilDrop have been working on our inaugural project, Anomaly 1729. ://www.anvildrop
://www.anomaly1729 Below is a video of pre-alpha gameplay.

?v=eoZZZnANH_Q

I’m working on an environment for my game, a space colony that should look like NASA’s Space Settlement concept from 1970s; and a room where the game shall start:

Creating a collaborative level editing plugin called MultiEdit. So you can create levels together at real-time on different machines.

Video of first version:

Edit: Check out thread !

hey i have a question about .
the material for the right most character.

it also shows up in video, but its not showcased.
?v=TKqL-gsfTWc&list=UUnO-xQvmsO1WwKFq-5Pvj0Q

it intrigues me, i would like to know more about whats going on there if you could find it in your spare time to aware me.

@

is brilliant! Excellent for work over LAN, no more git or svn ****! Any plans for more than two machines?
And what is happening when you add a new asset? Can you use only existing ones on both machines?
plugin would sell like hot cakes! I wish you best, cheers!

@dzodzu

Thank you for your response! It will definitely support more than 2 machines! It is just hard to demonstrate with one video and my laptop doesn’t like running the editor 3 times.

About your other question for newly created assets. Currently is not supported, but definitely something important for later features.

You can follow thread () if you are interested. I am open for any kind of feedback, suggestions for new features, discussions and questions.

I’m working on a 2D game. Hopefully i wish to finish it before christmas :slight_smile:

Gif:
://gfycat/PreciousGiganticFlee

Currently working on a config based user interface system. Don’t have much at the moment. Just rectangles rendered on the screen. Spent most of my time last night learning how to access custom config files. I’m not entirely sure that config files will be the best way going forward. Gonna look more into that part tonight.

:///Z7dUfOW.

Why not use UMGs visual editor? Unless you want to store custom locations changed by the user I don’t think is a nice workflow once you get beyond the trivial interface.

If it was a static interface I would use UMG. My end goal is a customizable interface. Think of it along the lines of how WoW does their UI entirely through LUA. I’m essentially going in that direction, only more towards a set of values that can be changed stylistically, instead of user interaction/functionality.

I’m working on a Zombie wave survival game. The map is modelled from “The Walking Dead” Prison. The user will start outside and the buildings will gradually be available to explore, users will only have melee at first with pick up weapons of a pistol, shotgun, rifle and a sniper rifle as waves progress. The waves get harder will increased zombie counts and with a day and night cylce harder to see with only the street and spot lights lighting up the outside area. The game will be slow paced and with zombies taking a fair few hits to kill, should make it challenging with thinking and hiding needed to survive. Some of the features include

Traps can be set
Towers can be climbed for sniper action
day and night cycle
zombie dismemberment

Screenshot of progress will follow shortly

Working on a big open natural enviroment scene.

Are your widgets still designed in UMG though? sounds entirely possible by building the individual pieces in UMG and applying transformations that you store in the INI on load.

@: Looking good! Are you using imposters in the background (I see a couple of trees slightly left of the middle that look like flat sprites?) or is everything 3d?

Evil Ginger Santa is waiting to burn your presents.

?v=NZsq1-DEGrM