What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Not much to reveal about just yet. Got a little bit more progress to make in terms of the AI before I talk about it.

How’d I do for creepy?

Thanks, the idea was to make a multiplayer graffiti experience (Would make a nice VR experience too), I dropped the idea because I couldn’t optimise it enough for large fully painted scenes ( was one of my first projects)…I’ve figured a way to massively increase how much paint can be added now so might give it another try. :slight_smile:

Working on planetary lighting and spacecraft cockpit. Shameless cross-post from our dev thread !

:///3R5CmDv.jpg

is the first trailer of Valgard and The Armor of Achilles.
Hope you all enjoy, and please give us your feedback.

=7uqxMHXjTto

Please share and follow us twitter/RevolverGS.

Latest work in progress video showing bit civ AI and anims:
=gmHe5msAjkQ

Playing around with a mesh voxelizer function I threw together today

:///L367mX1.jpg

If you don’t post a video of the “Explode at loc” I will be very sad.

More work on Materials & Decals. Check out the rest !

Working on some Car Viz, next step will be to add some Interactivity(Mat Change, different Enviroments)

fa0d84cd72b224b62641d41bb9adb5795a8b88dc.jpeg

@, I plan on redoing it in the future :smiley:

@, wow that’s amazing, how was the sky ??

@DominicBauer, cool! How are you lighting it, using a HDRI?

So I wanted to try out a new modeling workflow in Modo ala Tor Frick, and get to know Substance Painter better:

Left = UE4(…that texture compression kills the quality), Right = Substance Painter

playing in the snow!

eb3ed362cfcca5c455887b1ca8d121bd309cfdf6.jpeg

Refurbished Cubinator V2 with scanner. That was complicated for me, tried so many different stuff, but that works fine.

://media.indiedb/images/games/1/46/45744/scanner_cubiV2.gif

Just updated my melee combat system. Added counter attack system

://i045.radikal.ru/1602/a4/c9f26452a4b6.gif

=B_LuI68uhZQ
=8bQ6qr6DCG4

?v=Q8d06u-DcZk

I am happy with my BP only, teleport to different navmeshboundssolution.
Piiiing!

://media.indiedb/images/games/1/46/45744/sensorport.gif

:slight_smile:

Still working on rhythm-based runner game

=skyGghgfMOk

My Interface is pretty ugly right now, but still better than debug texts all over the screen. :smiley:

:///8noxbuR.

Russian stuff

fc57628a5d44fa7468306ed5c1931721c8f7f9a0.jpeg

Everyone on is doing some amazing work and looks stunning. i feel like a noob in comparison to some of the artists and creators on .
That said i’m working on something to and thought i’d send you all a screenshot. Keep up the great work everyone.

It’s 2.5D brawler based off Battletoads and Double Dragon.

Hey Glzmo! Your game looks interesting. Love the name. The art reminds me a bit of the Zombieville USA, I used to play that game for hours. =P

Just wrapped up development on my Materials & Decals pack. Getting ready to polish/submit then work on the next architecture/props pack. =)

c64f4f6bb0630c1860f0828fbf40d79e3943c7fa.jpeg
6d1d66aee308a259ff594920f8f597426067ee47.jpeg

You are even more richer then!
When you need a creative gardener in your second home in Miami, i am .
^^
=cGZwcOT4mj0
@ Which “bad” guy tagged you? Mention him and i bet, het get some collective tag-whiping. ^^