What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

:///NzfEseh.

Made some good progress on my procedural level generation system, going for a Daggerfall/Warframe style of connecting chunks together using steaming levels as the chunks.
There are 2.5k chunks in that image and the layout is pure random (no fancy logic just yet).

Unfortunately there is an with rotated steamed levels having their light maps broken, if anyone has any pointer on where to look to fix that I’d appreciate it :>

Working on one of the rooms for our game. A boy room :slight_smile:

Nice concept! I can see potential in idea :D!
As a bit of criticism- the slow mo at 90 degree turns is probably something you want to think about perhaps. At least I felt it is an unnecessary and a bit annoying break to the flow of the music and game.

Working on my next pack for the Marketplace, focused on props. Find more screens and information

SciFiJon did it again! Geek! :3

Haha, thanks Kanizitas! SciFiJon has a nice ring to it. =P

Very nice , models look super clean and smooth!

I am working on a locked house story/puzzle game, a bit like Gone home (which took place mostly in a house), but with puzzles like the classic crimson room flash game, & other traditional point & click adventure game. I ma targeting
=cvaoTclCM50

Thanks ! =)

://i1.wp/project-helios///2015/11/HighresScreenshot00065.png

:///KO0JKXx.gif

Environment looks good, but **** those lens flares! I’d take them away if you are going for a realistic look- last time I checked, the chairs in my house weren’t emitting huge lens flares as I walked by! :stuck_out_tongue:

The lens flare is bad. I know. In fact it gives me headaches. I did not focus on light tuning, as it is one of the of the least important tasks at the moment, but I think I need to do something before I post my next update video, because just about everyone hates the in your face flare & bloom. The compression level is a sin as well, but that will be fixed in future video as well.

I will be investing in an affordable decent video editor (I am using free windows video maker) & a video capture software as well. I heard Matinee can be used as a vde capture, but I heard it can take a hit in FPS, so I did not use, but we will see. Need also a mircophone so I can do commentary. There goes my $$$. LOL

You can use Adobe Premiere for free for a month. And after that its around $20 per month if I remember right. Unless you need it all the time, you can just use it for a month for free, and then buy it for a month when you need it later, etc.

Nice work. I suggest tilt some of the things a bit. Too much things looks prefect right angle & perfect (posters, shelf, table). Another point is everything looks too clean. Add some edge wear on the table maybe, make the oster a bit date. A simple bumo normal map can work well.

On a side note,m it seem your game will be very similar to mine, in terms of genre.

I just download Filmora. Its pretty affordable at 49€ one time cost, & good for beginner like me. I hate those monthly subscription base software. I am using the free version with watermark & probably some restriction. If I am happy, I will just pay for the full price.

The one software I been to get is substance painter. Its surprisingly affordable & I think my productivity & quality will also improve greatly.

I will probably get it next week. I will stick to my target to work on the corridor/Staircase.

Still WIP.

Nice & clean modeling. Can’t wait to see the final version with material. It’s going to look marvelous!

://i2.wp/project-helios///2015/11/HighresScreenshot00078.

Working on Savanna Ultra :smiley:

?v=xPWQz5_wghE