What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Im not owning anything of just posting :slight_smile:
Im Using the same Skytemplate system for daynight

=5dKV1g71zGw

Worked on a quick broken glass shader- still needs much improvement but I think it’s a good base to start from!

farm6.staticflickr/5632/20372789199_92b1cf123e_c.jpgGlass Shader by Eoin O’Broin, on Flickr

I am working on a game called CravingHumanity ://CravingHumanity Still have a lot of work to do, but I am happy with were I have progressed to at the moment.

Chubby’s Candy Adventure

I’m currently working on Chubby’s Candy Adventure. It’s a game I’m making with my 3 year old daughter. She basically has chosen all the assets and told me how it all should work lol. It’s still a long way from finished but thought I would share it .

=aq1MhEMg3fI

I hope to get it and released before the end of year. Currently the jumping and dashing system is in place but needs some tweaking. The dashing allows you to get into different worlds on Chubby’s Adventure. I still need to add moving enemies, for the transition between worlds, and of course more worlds/levels. It’s a very basic start.

According to my daughter I also need to add in-app purchases so she can have other hats clothes and even airplanes and skateboards lol (never iAP before but ill try)

Hope you guys and girls like it.

Lol that’s , I often use my 6 year old daughter to give me her brutal honesty on if she likes my models before they make the final cut.

:///PIRCO48.

From my secret project, “IPT.”

Im using the Bumping Pup ressources too <3

What I have been working on the last couple days.

[sketchfab]992e40113953499dababe9471df9e98d[/sketchfab]

Downloaded the full kite project just to get deers and raven :slight_smile:

Gathered earlier some screenshots :
://imgur/a/2hMhQ

Edit: More deer pics ://imgur/a/uL6Ci

A project i started a few days ago. Have been tweaking controls and camera.

=5Sevxo7cf1I

Exactly. I have already made 2 games for her (kids games) and will be the last one before starting more serious projects. Indeed there’s nothing more honest than a kid and that’s why I like her feedback and bossing me around how she things everything should work. On top of that If she likes it there should be more kids that will like it.

working on next tutorial
=7diIPWWlpYA

I’ve got a full time project that I’m not quite ready to show yet but I have also been playing around with 's survival game and learning loads of stuff modifying it…Thanks !! :smiley:

://www.fiveleggedlizard/Images/barricade_01.

://www.fiveleggedlizard/Images/dof_01.

://www.fiveleggedlizard/Images/god_rays_01.

://www.fiveleggedlizard/Images/pylon_01.

://www.fiveleggedlizard/Images/river_01.

://www.fiveleggedlizard/Images/shrooms_01.

Yeah I agree, and my daughter said she wants to play the game your working on so we will be following your development of it, good luck it looks great so far!

P.S. My daughter wants a unicorn game after we are finished with our current project, whats with girls and unicorns lol.

I think camera view is the most import thing to start with on a new project, I like the feel of yours. Its top down but over the shoulder a bit good job.

I think it looks really good but one minor suggestion. I use to live in hawaii, and every place I lived in had these type of windows, they were separate slats of glass, it looks weird for the crack to continue onto the next piece of glass like it is. I would maybe not crack all the slats, and shift it on the uv for others. I may be looking to far into it though, sorry. The shader looks very good!

Check out some footage from our weekend play test!

.be/nGlA9bML4Tw

Been working on the Panther D, Eastern front in winter look. Next will be a British vehicle.

:///vMJqFPA.jpg

I’ve been going through iterations of the tanks for some time now, it’s hard to really say how long it took as it’s probably the 5th or 6th method I have used. Started out with no suspension or anything. I have a flow of doing it now and it takes an afternoon to fully rig and setup a tank in the game!

Yeah I noticed too, I’ll improve it with further iterations of the shader (currently just using one mask for the cracks, but if I make a RGB mask that divides the sections up, I can then specify a different crack mask for each color, which should eliminate that problem!) Thanks for the feedback!

Check out my development of Affinity WIP

Download&Play the prototype :smiley:

It would be amazing to get some feedback on it.

Link to thread: .unrealengine/showthread.php?80475-Affinity

&d=1439889851