What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

=PK05BCFKCRs

paintable materials for my assets
the render and cracks are paintable, the cracks can be rotated scaled and so on, not fished you looking at putting in a paintable a dirty texture as well

That looks cool!

Arconia progress

Working on skeletons of 2 systems over the last two days, background, main body object, Asteroids, and orbital bodies. Will be doing another video next week on my progress over the last couple weeks for Arconia.

8e718298fe00da833d00663feee4a44945cec7c9.jpeg

e38fdc37cb4cc6ef699ef7a396fa7adf640c987a.jpeg

653506ebecd2008553c3a14a0bdc8ac0b077b2fb.jpeg

Modular sci fi themed assets

=WJkJ_MkcRb0

As programmer, is my first model.

=1CO1c508yNg

Hey intoxicat3, your tutorials are great! Exactly the sort of thing I’ve been looking for for a while. I’ll pop you a bit of money when I’ve got the disposable income.

More UE4 X Manga things, quote from Madoka Magica. 3D modeling inspired by some background I found online.

My Real Time Environment featuring the TARDIS.

That is seriously nice looking, how long did that take you to set up?

Working on AI and got house destruction and repairing expanded.
=HxB3Ai9e4yI

fantastic! please sold scene by marketplace!

Shooter Game template Main Menu Screen Variant WIP to go with our upcoming game.

V2 with Quit button next to settings

V2 with Quit button next to settings

Pretty! The quit button looks a bit out of place both location and style wise though.
Perhaps putting it beside settings button would look nicer.

I was kinda thinking the same thing after I posted them. Let me upload a version with the button next to the settings real quick

oh that’s gorgeous!

Some shots from the entrance/visual target of the horror/thriller game I’m working on with my friend. I’m going for a fairly realistic high contrast lighting look. I’ve gotta add some atmosphere and thickness… probable a particle and some fog.

Looking good! If you need some HQ graffiti textures let me know, we have about 50-100 of them just laying around.

That almost looks like a photo, well . =)