What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Revisiting my landscape setup, now with added foliage:

The cubes are 1km, well, cubed:

even with nanite, any grass drawn out to a decent distance, with decent density, with a decent material still eats up many fps on my poor-poor 2600 RTX (the basic one), but still playable…maybe i can go the console 30fps route :stuck_out_tongue:

It makes decent use of resources though. Same two shots but with with 1024x1024 textures (vs 2048x2048, previously):

Regardless, height-texture behind the heightmesh is 512x512; 85kb! :smiley:

This was built with the virtual heightfield mesh on-top-of my recently released tutorial: Implementing a landscape with a virtual heightfield mesh. | Community tutorial

Hope this helps you get off to a good start!

2 Likes

Looks great.

1 Like

Hi @Zezkaii
I just wanted to drop another update, this time my recreation of Mass Effect’s Skill System and UI.
I posted the video in the showcase section, just in case you missed it.
Have a great weekend.

Original x Recreated:

3 Likes

“ARMD” is coming together quite nicely! Is this short video the demo of the game you’re currently developing? How long have you been working on it? :eyes:

So many of the screenshots shared in this post are wallpaper-worthy; great work! :star_struck:

HOLY COW! This is simply incredible! Also, thank you for linking the thread; unfortunately, I missed it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

No worries, I’m going to check out your milestone video ASAP. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Working on a bodycam horror game

2 Likes

Hey there @wesleyV !

I think you’re already on a great track for the aesthetic that the games of such a genre usually has. The filter looks great and the model motions holding the weapons is every smooth with the camera movement.

I’m very curious to see how it will progress and hope to see more updates in the future! :smiling_face:

1 Like

YES! We definitely need more horror games in this style; the scarier, the better! :star_struck:

Hi guys, this is my latest work. Clothing designed in zbrush and textured in substance, I have a video tutorial series covering the entire process as well as the base models available here, https://rumble.com/v3xg2lc-creating-cyberpunk-clothing-trailer.html you can probably use this process in other free apps like blender.


Let me know what you think.

4 Likes

I Do Blueprints. Not Great Models :frowning: So’ I’m developing an In-game Multi-user Kit-basher and Proc Gen to help me transform Marketplace Assets into unique customized Assets.

From

To

Up for discussion on Hyperbashing?

4 Likes

You did an excellent job with this cyberpunk-themed clothing design @I_Create_Art! I especially like the patterns within the outfit and the color schematic you chose. :star_struck:

Have you been working on clothing designs for long? How long did this particular project take to complete? :eyes:

The difference is clear! The last form is much more terrifying than the former. I would rather face off against its base form. :smiling_face_with_tear: :laughing:

1 Like
5 Likes

Looks very nice. Procedural Walk Animation?

1 Like

This looks nice! Maybe you need “movable lights” to set up the lighting in realtime, and then switch to “stationary light” when they are set up to bake the lighting.

1 Like


The Heavy Wasp - Concept Art

“Intersecta” - ingame screenshot alpha 1.0.

I have announced a new project in alpha [Intersecta - Unreal Engine 5].
The game is sci-fi and is an “Intense and intuitive tactical arcade style shoot-em up.”

This is the unrealforum thread, please follow and support: "Intersecta" by 11th Dan [Indie Game - Unreal Engine 5]

Also visit the website for more info: www.11thdan.com

1 Like

My Sci-Fi Horror Game WIP #2

4 Likes

Nice work so far! Graphics are nice & the sound fx are scary… take it further.

1 Like

Working on a couple of in-house sci-fi series for our YouTube channel.

Both deal with aviation and space.

One is set in the present day. The other takes place in the not too distant future.

These are just screen grabs from a look test. The aircraft model most likely won’t be in the show.