is the debut of our new experimental music video inspired by the film Forbidden Planet and Krell’s music. video was created using the Unreal Engine gaming platform as well as VCV for the music composition. is the beginning of an epic journey experiment with live music and video for installation and live performances
You are doing a fantastic job with project; these screenshots are gorgeous! Is work for something particular, like a game, or is a personal creation? Either way, keep up the great work; thank you for sharing!
I went to your channel to see the first iteration of the Exo Suit design, and truthfully I love that design as much as I do one! They are both very “cold” designs.
I’m curious to see the gameplay of using the suite.
Thank you! These are screenshots taken in the UE 5.0 version of the Accretion Disk project, which can be found on the UE Marketplace. I hope the assets from project will be useful when creating some kind of game.
The pleasure is all mine, and thank you for the clarification. I would love to see your work in whatever project it happens to be. If you ever get wind of such an instance, please send me a DM. Also, I hope you have a great weekend!
's what I’ve been working on for the past few months. It was finally launched last night. Crazy Ivy! a procedural plug-in to automatically generate ivy in the editor.
You’ve definitely been hard at work these past couple of months, judging by the impressive quality of presentation! It’s on par with your last creation, “Grand Theft Quantum.”
is a piece for the fallen kingdom before its destruction. Chronologically, it would be at some point in the final area. I wasn’t planning to make originally, so it can be thought of as a bonus.
soundcloud/user-282798724/lost-era
Thank you for yet another exquisite piece! I’m glad you decided to make one; It’s definitely my favorite one so far! I get so lost in the story your melodies are telling; beautiful work.
It’s no problem at all; I enjoy listening to your themes. I don’t think I can even name one of your pieces I have disliked so far. So thank you for continuously sharing, and keep up the phenomenal work!
Currently designing LEGO scenes in UE5…made little Star Wars scene. Snow spray are PNGs on planes.
My process: Mecabricks (online), design it there, export to Blender with Mecabricks Add-On, Unpack decal textures, export all models as FBX, import into UE5, make material instances for all brick colors.
Ah, yes, it’s the perfect melodic ending! It begs the question if it really is the end. Grim Reverie rewards you for a hard-won fight but ominously points to a new adventure waiting in the wing.
Fantastic work, as usual; thank you for sharing your incredible work!
Woah, the scene looks incredible! How long did it take you to create it? Also, are you creating these LEGO-based Star Wars scenes for a larger project?