What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

A battle theme for a bleak, snowy landscape.
soundcloud/user-282798724/the-relentless-cold

1 Like

dude!!!

2 Likes

I am recreating 16 Mass Effect Characters for my prototype. Still working in progress.

.be/zr6dq89HkRE

2 Likes

?v=Tpd1P3vxvv4
Been using UE for just over 12 months and enrolled in a BootCamp with Escape and Immersive Technologies and out of that experience our group of 5 created level in 5 days.

3 Likes

I made a battle theme for the cavern area.
soundcloud/user-282798724/echoes-in-the-dark

2 Likes

Such a fun and whimsical battle theme; I love it! As usual, thank you for sharing. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you! After I finish the next battle theme, I’ll just have 5 pieces left for the project.

1 Like




working on my second game, and still in prototype stage, i really hope can finish it

1 Like

The pleasure is all mine, and that’s fantastic news! I’m merely happy I get to listen to the five more amazing themes you’re creating for project! :partying_face:

1 Like

Created my first high-detail scene in UE5. I have wanted to do for a long time and finally it happened. www.artstation/dnv

4 Likes

Updating my “Mass Effect’s Galaxy Map” to UE5/Lumen.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I want to share my trial bike game work in progress
.be/Er5f4cEPto4
Gamedev Diary:
.be/DCLMtNmXxIk

6 Likes

My first experience working in UE and I love it! teaser is for a short film that started out as an experiment and quickly became a project. Hope to have the film in a few weeks :slight_smile:

.be/GOHzfS_fXZs

3 Likes

2 spooky 4 me
v nice c:

1 Like

The Singleton corporation is definitely up to something, and I can’t wait to learn what it is! Excellent work with short teaser; hopefully, we will see a thread dedicated to the finished creation. :eyes:

Home brew animations…trying to make it look more visceral…have a sweet idea for the enemies…going on a short break…will have to wait…

.be/DmrSFye1VGQ

2 Likes

I finished up the battle theme for the wasteland.
soundcloud/user-282798724/wasteland-wrestle

2 Likes

Hi there @Desertanu! Love . It feels both cheery and a bit mysterious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I wanted to convey that the area was once a prosperous land.

2 Likes

2022-11-18 05-15-10.mkv on Vimeo
Extending FPS Animation Template with a lot of features. Currently working on synchronised physical blended animationsystem.