What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Thanks!

Around 1.5 hours.

I am! The final project won’t be Star-Wars themed, although it will be all LEGO! I’ve developed a material for a LEGO surface, and so I only have to create instances of it to create new colors. I also used triplanar mapping for the material so I don’t have to make a UV for every brick.

1 Like

Actually, I am refining my True First-Person Controller for my new Lyra Game experience. Still need to work on weapon alignment to the camera.
.be/8DbsAxoIKQM

2 Likes

Continuing to play around with the LEGO Shader I built:


5 Likes

Thanks for the insight, @SpideyComic_1511! The quality of your creation is again exceptional for only an hour and a half of work! Please share the final project results with us when it’s finished; I’m curious to know what it is. :eyes:

1 Like

First devlog for a game I started work on a few weeks ago. Feedback welcome! ?v=zvD8KCBYFho&t=337s
Also if anyone has any ideas on how best to implement trails in snow with runtime virtual textures let me know. I’m a bit stuck on how to implement that since tesselation was removed from materials in UE5.

1 Like

The battle theme for the final area.
soundcloud/user-282798724/unknown-perils

2 Likes

Such an epic battle theme for what I imagine is an epic final battle! Is there a possibility we might get to see the gameplay that accompanies your lovely soundtracks soon? :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! These tracks are for my fictional soundtrack project/asset pack, so there won’t be any gameplay for it specifically.

1 Like

You know what? I believe you mentioned that before; my apologies! My astonishment over your work got the better of me! :sweat_smile:

How close would you say you are to finishing project/asset pack? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries. I only have 3 tracks left now.

1 Like

Just finished my very first Unreal Project which took me around 700 hours to complete. If someone is interested too see it you can check it out .unrealengine/t/showcase-of-my-first-unreal-engine-5-project-i-fixed-the-video-link-that-wasnt-working/763533

1 Like

's a track I made for the global game jam year. Our team ended up winning an award for best gameplay at our local venue.
soundcloud/user-282798724/cozy-coastland
's a link to the game: globalgamejam.org/2023/games/kelp-keeper-3

2 Likes

I love ! The whole story and atmosphere is amazing. Would love to see as an installation.

1 Like

some progress of the game i make, replace blockout with details assets



1 Like

Greetings, @Neihc; I hope you’re having a wonderful week! What kind of game will your creation be? Also, thank you for sharing your journey with us on the . :grin:

https://.be/ax1RF9obMV8

2 Likes

Witcher fan art im working on since quite some time now

1 Like

Wow, it looks stunning! :star_struck:

Your fanmade Witcher-styled environmental design is coming along swimmingly! Thank you for sharing the progress with us, and I hope we get to see the finished result as well. :grin:

I am working on the main menu for my game Grid rush

1 Like

https://.be/JtvGHl-E4_o

2 Likes