What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

long way to go but got some blender creations for my map.
only thing is can not enter my self made imported things haha

1 Like

.be/XXIJ1Za-2Qk?list=PLRj_wus6cNtJDdKuFvJFuHzsJECAfYvT2
BLACK ION My version of my Favorite Antihero: Black

Experimenting with Character Speed & Flight, Time Dilation, Hyper-Cinematic Camera Perspectives, and TRAJECTILES Weapon System in real-time.

2.5d beat em up, game prototype

2 Likes

Working fulltime as solodev on my game Kurumin, are some images from the current state:

www.indiedb/games/kurumin

Your feedbacks are always welcome guys!

2 Likes

Please tell me there’s a dedicated thread I can continually receive updates on amazing work of art. :star_struck:

Thank you! I post videos on usually showing significant changes and the final result, although not as often.

1 Like

.be/ZFp_FtsePsE?list=PLRj_wus6cNtII7NMwXsi-KCoC0jfvTbjs

Character Kitbash using UE4 Mannequin, Skull Meshes, Tree Meshes/Mats, Transformorph, V8 SuperCam, Trajectiles.

3 Likes

.be/W-Xe8GhHqTk?list=PLRj_wus6cNtII7NMwXsi-KCoC0jfvTbjs

DEITY: Super Heroes Demo Development in Progress. Building on top of LYRA Framework. The Game will Several Supers (Some Human, some Not) with Multiplayer and Open World Superbeing-vs-Humans (1-vs-N).

Just getting Started. Currently, No Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Want to know more? Visit Our Discord.

LYRA MOD: Fast Way to Add Custom Camera

For those interested in modding LYRA Camera System for a custom camera system. Theres a C++ class you inherit from. I’m using it to integrate V8Supercam and its the fastest way I’ve been able to add ‘True First Person’ with Third Person Manny/Quinn Characters.

1. I created a CustomPlayerController inherited from ‘LyraPlayerController’ BP.
  2. In the CustomPlayerController disable the PlayerCameraManagerClass (Set to None).
  3. In the GameMode use the CustomPlayerController for player controller class.
  4. Afterwards, I simply added my Springarms & Cameras to the main skeletal mesh component ‘SKM_Manny_Invis’ mesh in the ‘B_Hero_ShooterMannequin’ BP Class.
2 Likes

No problem at all! I’ve gone ahead and subscribed; I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work. :grin:

2 Likes

beautiful work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finished up another piece for my personal project. is the battle theme for the mire.
soundcloud/user-282798724/battle-in-the-bog

5 Likes

I can’t shake feeling! “Battle In The Bog” is a WHOLE vibe! Is there a thread dedicated to personal project? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you! There is no thread for the project at the moment, but I have a playlist of the tracks I’ve made for it so far.

1 Like

Switched from Unreal’s stock movement system to a custom root-motion system for bateyd’s cats. Took a tad more work than expected, but the results are totally worth the effort.

3 Likes

Could you DM me that playlist, if you don’t mind? :smiley:

1 Like

I have to agree; those cats are really moving now! :cat2: :laughing:

2 Likes

Still honing the cats’ movement. Today I finally solved a tricky problem and it feels soooo good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure.

2 Likes

You know what rust is… actually screw it… everybody knows what rust it, well i think it’s time for a new game that could overtake rust… made in UE5… 's a concept logo since i got no good screenshots of the game rn

4 Likes

also i drew myself in like 2 hours… so dont make fun of it, (its a really bad drawing :confused: )

1 Like