What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I finished up another piece for my personal project. is the battle theme for the mire.
soundcloud/user-282798724/battle-in-the-bog

5 Likes

I can’t shake feeling! “Battle In The Bog” is a WHOLE vibe! Is there a thread dedicated to personal project? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you! There is no thread for the project at the moment, but I have a playlist of the tracks I’ve made for it so far.

1 Like

Switched from Unreal’s stock movement system to a custom root-motion system for bateyd’s cats. Took a tad more work than expected, but the results are totally worth the effort.

3 Likes

Could you DM me that playlist, if you don’t mind? :smiley:

1 Like

I have to agree; those cats are really moving now! :cat2: :laughing:

2 Likes

Still honing the cats’ movement. Today I finally solved a tricky problem and it feels soooo good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure.

2 Likes

You know what rust is… actually screw it… everybody knows what rust it, well i think it’s time for a new game that could overtake rust… made in UE5… 's a concept logo since i got no good screenshots of the game rn

4 Likes

also i drew myself in like 2 hours… so dont make fun of it, (its a really bad drawing :confused: )

1 Like

Your concept logo looks terrific, in my humble opinion. I wish I could create something half as good in 2 hours. It would be nice to be able to draw well at all, really. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thanks man… im glad to hear you like it… the games gonna be better than the logo art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now that sounds promising! I’m going to be on the lookout for a dedicated thread then. :grin:

1 Like

is the main theme. It was the first piece I made for the project.
soundcloud/user-282798724/yearning

3 Likes

We invite you to the movie from the Unreal Engine 4 editor. We test new trees and they look beautiful. The fps dropped a bit, but not everyone has to play on the ultra graphics settings in 4k: P

.be/eRpVlXWu7ns

3 Likes

I’m working now in Niagara FX, enemies spawn study.

.be/GqNrWx0P-O4

3 Likes

432432

1 Like

malzone-./wild–work-in-progress

2 Likes

Greetings @Marcelomalzone; I hope you’re doing well! "Wild " is such a neat browser game! By the end of the 3rd level, I felt I was using 100% of my brain power, but the 4th level showed me there was still more fun to be had. Keep up the great work with creation. :grin:

Street Cymurai…ray tracing on…rtx 3060…

.be/2UurXWbuYeU

2 Likes