What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I’ve just finished my 3-week journey of learning from Lyra Starter Game.
Tons of work needed from now on to merge my two prototypes. Showcased features:

-Custom Level and Experience: Shooter Game Highrise Level
-Custom Characters: Paragon Heroes: Murdock, Twinblast, Wraith, Lt Belica, Dekker
-Custom Weapons: Sci fi Weapons Dark + Sniper Rifle with FPS Camera and Render Target Scope
-Looting items spawned on Death
-New Abilities from my previous prototype: Fireball and Overload
-Basic Dynamic Cover System
-God of War Compass Radar
-Infiltrator Thermal Vision
-Weapon Swapping with Weapon Spawner (4 weapons for 3 slots)

My Lyra-based Prototype:
.be/yjR0k2Hb7dQ

My Action RPG Prototype:
.be/SV2oQw9jHc8

My ‘Modding Lyra Starter Game’ Playlist:
MODDING LYRA STARTER GAME -

My ‘Recreating Mass Effect’ Playlist
Recreating Mass Effect -

3 Likes

Got a simple shader to create a Mandala effect as a background for bateyd meditation menu. That’s a menu that let you choose free grabs before you start a level (the more you lose, the more items you can get for free… of course is not going to do good for your final score, but at least helps you completing a level).

vimeo/704837000

2 Likes

New project! Working with errors and warnings as usual:
?v=l3-Zy9X2GLY

3 Likes

.be/15GMR0bKPe8?list=PLRj_wus6cNtLYmIT6kbxKpp7hKjN0xbtb
Had a burst of Inspiration over the weekend after seeing several UE5 Super Hero Tech Demo Videos using the UE5 City Map Demo pop up. The Flash is my favorite Super Hero so I created my version of The Scarlet Speedster for funs.

The Flash is simply over powered, so you don’t make a game, you make a simulator or maybe a OPEN WORLD ENDLESS RUNNER WITH INFINITE SPEED?

UNREAL ENGINE 5
CITY DEMO
V8 SUPERCAM
TRANSFORMORPH

4 Likes

is another track for the personal project I’ve been working on. It’s the field theme for a cave area.
soundcloud/user-282798724/through-the-cavern-depths

1 Like

working on a battle royale game… but since my UE5 is completely broken all my files except the logos are corrupted including screenshots and all that what-not but 's the logo i guess :confused:

Tribute-removebg-preview (1)

Recently finished converting my UE4 project to UE5 and did some tweaks and improved it a bit. Hope you like it
?v=zlG19Tl6K9A&ab_channel=MihaiNicula

5 Likes

started progress on my new open world driving game… dawn horizons

sorry my screenshot wont work
check out post for more details
.unrealengine/t/dawn-horizons/576451

1 Like

Fantastical Minim a free version of my video game that anyone can download and play for Free.

.unrealengine/t/fantastical-minim-work-in-progress-game/234988/30

I am working on Astro Colony - Automation, Space exploration game with procedural generation and voxels. Demo is currently available during Steam Next Fest.
Check the trailer!
?v=IMiCAkWHgG8

Demo: store.steampowered/app/1614550/Astro_Colony/

5 Likes

long way to go but got some blender creations for my map.
only thing is can not enter my self made imported things haha

1 Like

.be/XXIJ1Za-2Qk?list=PLRj_wus6cNtJDdKuFvJFuHzsJECAfYvT2
BLACK ION My version of my Favorite Antihero: Black

Experimenting with Character Speed & Flight, Time Dilation, Hyper-Cinematic Camera Perspectives, and TRAJECTILES Weapon System in real-time.

2.5d beat em up, game prototype




3 Likes

Working fulltime as solodev on my game Kurumin, are some images from the current state:







www.indiedb/games/kurumin

Your feedbacks are always welcome guys!

2 Likes

Please tell me there’s a dedicated thread I can continually receive updates on amazing work of art. :star_struck:

Thank you! I post videos on usually showing significant changes and the final result, although not as often.

1 Like

.be/ZFp_FtsePsE?list=PLRj_wus6cNtII7NMwXsi-KCoC0jfvTbjs

Character Kitbash using UE4 Mannequin, Skull Meshes, Tree Meshes/Mats, Transformorph, V8 SuperCam, Trajectiles.

3 Likes

.be/W-Xe8GhHqTk?list=PLRj_wus6cNtII7NMwXsi-KCoC0jfvTbjs

DEITY: Super Heroes Demo Development in Progress. Building on top of LYRA Framework. The Game will Several Supers (Some Human, some Not) with Multiplayer and Open World Superbeing-vs-Humans (1-vs-N).

Just getting Started. Currently, No Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Want to know more? Visit Our Discord.

LYRA MOD: Fast Way to Add Custom Camera

For those interested in modding LYRA Camera System for a custom camera system. Theres a C++ class you inherit from. I’m using it to integrate V8Supercam and its the fastest way I’ve been able to add ‘True First Person’ with Third Person Manny/Quinn Characters.

  1. I created a CustomPlayerController inherited from ‘LyraPlayerController’ BP.
  2. In the CustomPlayerController disable the PlayerCameraManagerClass (Set to None).
  3. In the GameMode use the CustomPlayerController for player controller class.
  4. Afterwards, I simply added my Springarms & Cameras to the main skeletal mesh component ‘SKM_Manny_Invis’ mesh in the ‘B_Hero_ShooterMannequin’ BP Class.
2 Likes

No problem at all! I’ve gone ahead and subscribed; I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work. :grin:

2 Likes

beautiful work :slight_smile:

2 Likes