Download

What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

LANDNAV (an excellent choice for a name btw!), is coming together nicely! Thank you for sharing your progress here in the UE forums, and I’m looking forward to what you showcase next. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

I’m wrapping up work on my latest project Grand Theft Quantum:

Grand Theft Quantum: The Official Trailer - Out Now - YouTube

1 Like

WOW! Your downtown environment megapack of San Francisco city is incredible! I saw within the comments of the linked video that it took you three and a half years on and off to create this; kudos on a job well done, and thank you for sharing your creation here in the Unreal Engine Forums!

Thank you! Yes mostly nights and weekends in my spare time. Sometimes it felt like I’d never finish but seeing the city slowly coming to life helped encourage me to finish. I’m looking forward to relighting this with Lumen in UE5

The pleasure is all mine! Your hard work definitely paid off; again, the megapack environment looks fantastic. Kudos on a job well done!

I’m working on a GAS based template with multiplayer to use in future projects, also working on some VFX with Materials and Niagara :rofl:
I haven’t had much time so I was just coding and haven’t gotten to the ‘visual’ part yet, but I hope to start doing that soon

A basic Niagara VFX:

GAS testing:

Also working on debug optimizations, I started adding Visual Logger support to some classes the last time I worked on it:

1 Like

bye! :heart:

LOST BETWEEN (PC)

2 Likes