What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

.unrealengine/t/dungeon-run-rise-of-the-goblins-open-for-ideas-always/511736

I’d share screenshots/video but I have so many so I created a thread. Appreciate any feedback! <3

Part of the week was dedicated to toon and outline shading, to achieve a bit of an “edgier” look in terms of overall art direction. There’s still work to do, but I think the start it’s quite promising. Feedback welcomed!




1 Like

I have just initiated my first mod of Lyra Demo Project using Paragon heroes.
Custom rigs, Control Rigs and ARKit morph targets. I’ll dive deeper in the locomotion and abilities systems.

Thank you, Epic team.

.be/-x4Q7J_P3DQ

3 Likes

Working on a soloproject called Ashes of our past, teaser trailer

Currently trying to update the project from UE4 to UE5 but cant seem to find a good replacement for the tesselation of the ocean of clouds.

Studying basic modding with Metahuman and Lyra Demo.

1 Like

I’m trying volumetric shading along with the gravitational lens shader.
.be/K6sezAAATpk


5 Likes

Currently I am working on a game inspired by Tunic

.be/xTJ-rEcoWoc

2 Likes

I’m working on a fictional game soundtrack/asset pack between projects. 's the piece I made for it most recently. It’s a battle theme for the grasslands area. I plan to have a battle theme for each area.

soundcloud/user-282798724/plain-danger

3 Likes

I am studying the Lyra Starter Game and playing with basic mods.

.be/KyJcsQp5aeI

2 Likes

Impressive work. Well !

1 Like

War By Night

Bringing ALSv4 and the Easy Swim Component into UE5.

.be/JoTJEW1meBc

1 Like

Messing around with UE5 and Lyra.

I turned the Modular Neighborhoods Demo map into a Team Deathmatch map for Lyra.

.be/rxvKDxE6t60

3 Likes

From looking at these screenshots, I’d say you’re on the right path! Your toon art style is looking spot-on; keep up the great work. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind works! It’s a huge encouragement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kept iterating on night lighting; happy with the results, hope you’ll like it!





2 Likes

Very good lighting. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

I’ve added the Infinity Blade’s ‘Ice Lands’ map to my Lyra prototype (timelapse video).
Still learning from great asset.
.be/zR8WqQ-Sd6M

1 Like

I integrated God of War Compass Radar to my Lyra Starter Game prototype.
.be/LO2VKM8uaAM

1 Like

We opened the demo to our new Unreal Engine/Epic metaverse space! Looking for people to come test it out! [explore.omniya.io/]