What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I know I’ve said before, but still, fantastic work on project so far! I can’t wait for Alpha Testing! :grin:

1 Like

.be/jxXlGq2T8PM

I’ve started working in Unreal some months ago. is the first game that I have made on my own (mostly). I started the project in Unity but found Unreal was better suited for a project of nature and have found it to be very productive. Blueprints have made a lot possible for me so I am very pleased.

The project is in an alpha stage I guess you’d say. There is a play test available on steam. It is a military land navigation simulation with 1 to 1 parity with real life techniques.

Community has been a big help solving many technical problems and I really like that Q&A is being consolidated to , that makes life a little easier too. Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

LANDNAV (an excellent choice for a name btw!), is coming together nicely! Thank you for sharing your progress in the UE , and I’m looking forward to what you showcase next. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m wrapping up work on my latest project Grand Theft Quantum:





?v=dyahkaME67M

2 Likes

WOW! Your downtown environment megapack of San Francisco city is incredible! I saw within the comments of the linked video that it took you three and a half years on and off to create ; kudos on a job well , and thank you for sharing your creation in the Unreal Engine !

Thank you! Yes mostly nights and weekends in my spare time. Sometimes it felt like I’d never finish but seeing the city slowly coming to life helped encourage me to finish. I’m looking forward to relighting with Lumen in UE5

The pleasure is all mine! Your hard work definitely paid off; again, the megapack environment looks fantastic. Kudos on a job well !

I’m working on a GAS based template with multiplayer to use in future projects, also working on some VFX with Materials and Niagara :rofl:
I haven’t had much time so I was just coding and haven’t gotten to the ‘visual’ part yet, but I hope to start doing that soon

A basic Niagara VFX:
drive.google/file/d/1Ag-upb1A6RMYEHUdDFCW95x8FYfEUR-c/view?usp=sharing

GAS testing:
drive.google/file/d/194A8KBUTw52MT8RCHhvj09uONbqky9TM/view?usp=sharing

Also working on debug optimizations, I started adding Visual Logger support to some classes the last time I worked on it:
drive.google/file/d/1keKcV9vpxt6yBHbYigOfZ22F1WT0TB70/view?usp=sharing

1 Like




bye! :heart:

LOST BETWEEN (PC)

4 Likes

Metalshockgame Prototype now available on Steam Playtest:
store.steampowered/app/426870/Metal_Shock_Game/


.be/B-pFxjPoHvE

1 Like

Street Cymurai

.be/H8DGwUWabNI

1 Like

“Street Cymurai” is looking as as ever! Is the account you will use to continue to post updates for project versus the @anonymous_user_4f3a2429 account?

Stuff

.be/e9LU8rQ3EmM

1 Like

urb4ngh0st./roentgens-law/devlog/252813/polishing–2020-game-jam-project

just un zip and run.

1 Like

Wanting to work on a new IP made with unreal and also giving away my game Fantastical Minim for free.

Get it from Microsoft free
www.microsoft/en-us/p/fantastical-minim/9p52tjfs09f5?rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

  • Ern
1 Like

Working on trying to optimise my city for hack and slash gameplay…still a bit laggy…

.be/IjOY_58yHQw

1 Like

Unreal engine 5 test…ragdolls…lighting…

.be/30pYg4vLKJA

2 Likes

Stuff…slowmo…bugs etc…

.be/Xiv8Kall4co

3 Likes

Basic awareness system driving main character lookAt.

Metahuman Rani is now aware of what’s around her, and turns her head to point her (and your) attention and there. A little dev effort that makes for a much livelier character!

vimeo/693765447

2 Likes

Fantastical Community Edition coming soon for Free!
is the games trailer is a platformer with a challenge.

vimeo/691055923

“trailer but still the same thing”

2 Likes