What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

.be/b1HjKkwoLNk

I have just released a 2nd teaser of my Metahuman Customization system for my personal project using Action RPG game template. Still lots to be . Cheers.

.be/OSn0ZGxsuEc

.be/Iua9JGrVAx8

1 Like

I have just found out that Genesis 8.1 can become a metahuman…That is what I am currently working on. Cheers.

.be/hyPSRXBvFfU

Today, I finished an important milestone of my project, and released a improved version of Windwalker Echo and the Kite Boy as custom metahumans. Still a long way to go, as next features include Quest/Dialog system in the upcoming weeks.

.be/pjvrjOfbSd0

1 Like

Combat

.be/41FWRgeBqi4

1 Like

Twelve enemies… Over 70fps…autododge improvements… Lock on improvements…some new homebrew animations… Exo skeleton overdrive mode back in…

.be/QadX6hiYhGU

Made an improvement to my underlying action timer system… One variable controls whether or not any animation can play with perfect blending… So no interrupts…took a day…

1 Like

I updated my galaxy map system based on the Mass Effect series, as part of my current development. I added a few FX, corrected some planet investigation logic. Based on proof-of-concept, I have the foundation to build a procedural system.
.be/Xk2QnmdiYf8


I’m 12 months into my Unreal Experience and thought I would share a screenshot of what I’ve been working on the past while. Mostly working on the lighting and getting familiar with the GUI, in scene assets are from the marketplace with some blueprint customization

3 Likes

working out prototype, blocked out a landscape and a few buildings

1 Like

I have now made games for 50 jams (acturly 54), and I have therefore decided to make an old jam game into a celebration of the small anniversary. The game is called “Where are all the aliens”, and it was at first a UE jam game, for the August Jam in 2016. The game is mostly a humours museum game, with a bit of puzzles. All visuals and music in game, comes from my jam games.

You can try the game gamejolt/games/Whereareallthealiens/654316

or

jk5000./where-are-all-the-aliens

1 Like

It looks very good.

3 Likes

Looks great man

We’re working on a classic Resident-Evil style game with PS1-asthetics (still yet to implement).

's a quick test of the game over screen.

.be/IU8L0HpaG24

Your game over screen looks excellent, and I can’t wait to see what it looks like with the character models you decide to use! Does your team have a name for your game yet?

1 Like

Wow, I’m sold; street Cymurai looks amazing! Even with so much action, the frames stayed steady, and the gameplay looked smooth! How long have you been working on project? Might there be a demo available soon for Street Cymurai? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey thanks! :slight_smile: The current codename we’re using for now is IOU. The idea was a homage to the survival horror genre, ‘we owe it’ kind of thing. The team is just 2 people lol. We go all the way back to 2012… /t/iou-fixed-camera-prerendered-deremake/549232 long story short, we had tons of free time at the beginning but with little experience, and now little spare time but lot of industry experience. Lot of ups and downs… we’ve used UDK, Unity, custom written engine, etc… but we’re now with Unreal, and never looking back :slight_smile:

I love ! You’ve been working on project for about ten years now and haven’t wavered in your commitment! Your journey within game development is the kind of experience that is inspirational to all. Even now, with the spare time your team has, you guys are pouring consistent hard work into project. I know the finished project is going to be worth the wait! I’m excited for you guys and can’t wait to play IOU in its entirety. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Just on a simple 3 years of work for an open world horror game based on real places and people!






check out LOST BETWEEN game :slight_smile:

5 Likes