What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I’m a real world fashion and landscape photographer who also works on indie filmsets. I’ve recently discovered a talent for set building inside the Unreal Engine and i’m teaching myself to use the camera system.

?v=iuIGgClveu0

Just updated my game with three new graphically updated levels!

.be/yJLBbnO3b7c

1 Like

Mortar Defense

Mortar Defense is a demo tower defense game featuring the plugin Turret Plugin for Unreal engine 4. There are five levels and The player has to create defense towers to restrict the army of humanoid robots to get to the gate. game shows the capabilities of the turret plugin.

Preview

?v=ug9FaFpRiWA

Download

finalrockstar./mortar-defense

1 Like

OSMIUM - Procedurally Generated Characters (and More)

thegamedevstore/v2///2021/07/OSMIUM_Antiprism.
thegamedevstore/v2///2021/07/OSMIUM_Decahedron.
thegamedevstore/v2///2021/07/OSMIUM_Holotron.
thegamedevstore/v2///2021/07/OSMIUM_Bones.
thegamedevstore/v2///2021/07/OSMIUM_Crab.
thegamedevstore/v2///2021/07/OSMIUM_Forest.

Visit TheGameDevStore in the Unreal Marketplace.

3 Likes

Free Male Character
Hi guys, 1’s available for free on my artstation, hope someone will find it useful.
DEMO VIDEO

3 Likes

I am developing a Character Customization UI for my Action RPG prototype using meta human characters. I adapted a few core functionalities for changing face presets, skin color, age, hair and make up. I will be working on more slides to create more detailed characters in-game.
.be/OSn0ZGxsuEc

2 Likes

I’m finally working with splines! It’s !

1 Like

Did another graphical update for my game!
Droplet: States of Matter - Chrome Skyscrapers Graphical Update -

1 Like

Working on new short film totally real-time in unreal engine

The Book ( Trailer )

7 Likes

.be/b1HjKkwoLNk is a game I’m working on with ue4 its my first game its been quite a learning experience I did all the modeling and coded also it is still in a rough stage but I’m working on it

.be/b1HjKkwoLNk

I have just released a 2nd teaser of my Metahuman Customization system for my personal project using Action RPG game template. Still lots to be . Cheers.

.be/OSn0ZGxsuEc

.be/Iua9JGrVAx8

1 Like

I have just found out that Genesis 8.1 can become a metahuman…That is what I am currently working on. Cheers.

.be/hyPSRXBvFfU

Today, I finished an important milestone of my project, and released a improved version of Windwalker Echo and the Kite Boy as custom metahumans. Still a long way to go, as next features include Quest/Dialog system in the upcoming weeks.

.be/pjvrjOfbSd0

1 Like

Combat

.be/41FWRgeBqi4

1 Like

Twelve enemies… Over 70fps…autododge improvements… Lock on improvements…some new homebrew animations… Exo skeleton overdrive mode back in…

.be/QadX6hiYhGU

Made an improvement to my underlying action timer system… One variable controls whether or not any animation can play with perfect blending… So no interrupts…took a day…

1 Like

I updated my galaxy map system based on the Mass Effect series, as part of my current development. I added a few FX, corrected some planet investigation logic. Based on proof-of-concept, I have the foundation to build a procedural system.
.be/Xk2QnmdiYf8

I’m 12 months into my Unreal Experience and thought I would share a screenshot of what I’ve been working on the past while. Mostly working on the lighting and getting familiar with the GUI, in scene assets are from the marketplace with some blueprint customization

3 Likes