What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Got my framerate up to around fifty on my five year old mid range rig…

Loads of other improvements…

?v=kGLwOg1v_vU

Character re-design

?v=XJF9Ud9v76U

Startet to put all my retro stuff (materials, sprites, vertex lights etc.) in one Project (RetroFX) and I will release it for free in the near future!

a video of the new vertex light:

?v=IQwrPJiXuZM

Short Summary:

• Retro like 2D Sprites (Like Doom 1-2, Duke Nukem 3d…
  • Vertex Lights
  • Vertex Snapping (on meshes like Quake 1 or World like PS1 games)
  • Scrolling Sky or skyboxes (Quake 1, HL1)
  • Post process materials (pixelation, color reduction, even sky as post process material)
  • Affine Texture Mapping (also with my “near error” fix)
1 Like

Working on my first game in Unreal, a Pixar inspired RPG:

.be/47N9UdCXfcU

Lighting and stuff

?v=fetPRdOpstU

“Unnamed Containership Game” :cool:

?v=L-gCt991QFI

1 Like

I’m working on an FPS multiplayer game. The focus of the game will be a pvpve mode with up to 4 teams. In dev log episode I go deeper into fp and 3d animations (still very much work in progress) and some gameplay as well as replication. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

?v=s0C84YTVq1w

Official forum page : .unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1877337-game-project-quarantine-fps-multiplayer

1 Like

our VR game is coming soon for Oculus Quest

?v=n8eMof2vaoo

1 Like

?v=iJ6dO7YYAQQ

1 Like

I’m trying some volumetric shading for an accretion disk-like structure
.be/y2ySw8eM_7g?start=29

2 Likes

The same cyclone shader but with UE 4.26 Volumetric Clouds and Sky Atmosphere:
.be/mXOz717a-04

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a cargo management game for the last 6 months or so. I’ll have a -complete alpha build finished soon. 's the trailer.

[=bIixK6KbrEU]

Open World City concept
.be/3_PDmUv–W0

1 Like

I’m working on a medieval village set that is soon coming to the Unreal Marketplace.

.unrealengine/t/wip-sighiskor-medieval-environment/233169

I hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

#UE5 twitter

I’m working on SILICON, a horror game where you have to survive in a dark world full of strange creatures.

You play as Seven, a boy without arms, waking up in a mysterious and dark place. Seven must find out what had brought him there and find his way back to his world, with the other children trapped with him.

twitter/PLAYMOCHA

?v=sQQQvOVfz84

2 Likes

Started development of a current and next generation TPS, inspired by games like Sunset Overdrive and franchises like Hitchhiker’s Guide, Guns Akimbo, etc.

/vK52kvK.

1 Like

Hi friends,

As a solo developer, I am working on a prototype based on Action RPG game, initially as a Mass Effect-inspired game. Imagined as Single Player, it features Ability System, ALSv3, Meta Human, Ballistics FX, Quest, Dialog, Crafting, World Map, Compass Radar, mates, Drivable Vehicles, and more. After 5 years of learning, I am ready to move to UE5. Thank you, Epic Games, for bring us such a fantastic Eco-system of software, plugins, active community, learning resources, and free content.

.be/Wa3MoIdP-L4

.be/r4ZylJ3HEBc
.be/ZAANbsUdyVQ

2 Likes

Made island in Unreal Engine 4.26, the landscape i made in World Creator 2 and the foliage i made it almost all procedural in Unreal.
I setup the lighting in real time no raytracing and made landscape material for the project, the assets are from few packs i had of the Unreal marketplace. I usually do some of the assets on my own but was just to do the project for the environment level design and the lighting, didnt had time to invest in modeling assets atm. I might make some other assets who i plan to add latter on path.
was more to test out and play with the procedural generation of the foliage.

ArtStation - Adventure Island - Level Design and Lighting in Unreal Engine 4, Aleksandar Petrushevski

1 Like

I just came out with a new update for my game!

.be/a5W7ph_G1qU