Agora bronze age buildings of Nekhri civilizations
watchK8sHk6zJgg
Agora bronze age buildings of Nekhri civilizations
watchK8sHk6zJgg
First real project and first video ever
[video]m…/?v=6RYxL-lkUJg&=.be[/video]
Places of Straya - Ravenswood
Gold is found in the mines and panning the creek. Wild pigs are a danger , as well as the feral goats. Lots of angry feral goats.
=arRXfiUL1fA
.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1515649-straya/page4
I am just creating a fairly simple word game for my own amusement. Place words on a 13 by 9 board (probably make board size changeable) from a themed list of words, each word you fit on the board gets 10 points, and each intersecting letter gets a particular score, e.g. Z is worth 64 points, Y worth 32, through to A being only 2 points. Placement on the board follows general crossword type rules. Every word formed must be from the list. I’ve added a regex filter to the list of words so you can do some fancy pattern matching to find a good fitting word. Still a work in progress, but it is playable. I just noticed I used a word twice in game, one of many checks I need to add to the game to ensure the board is valid.
p.s. If anyone knows why I get warnings about the puzzle BP template missing files when packaging, after I deleted everything I would really appreciate it:
Having a go with Metahumans. Plan to do a more comprehensive clip (with sensible facial capture
in the near future, as I work more stuff out as I’m somewhat new to characters and skeletons.
vimeo/515037882
Procedural map using DungeonSnapFlow (DungeonArchitect).
?v=6L79u1DT-Tk
Places of Straya - Tobacco
Grown on the edge of the North East rainforests, stomping ground of the Cassowary. Considered the most dangerous bird in the world with large claws that inflict lethal wounds to internal organs and cause severe bleeding.
=lnMefZQuXhk
Hi !
Take a look at the trailers of my project “Colors:Zero”, a story-driven interactive neo noir.
Game Trailer :
=fco_UzC9Vz0
Interactive Trailer :
=Vbi9NcTIjSE
Website :
[www.colors-zero
](www.colors-zero)
Cid
Bosses for my hack and slash game…
?v=YsRcdHAtg1A
Shootout(SystemD) Chapter two is outdoor & will demand the player to capture bases to advance in a procedurally generated map (using SnapMapFlow from DungeonArchitect).
?v=Bg8IIPdsWJs
A demo is availlable on
Play ShootOut Now!
Brand new Network Profiler with better and responsive UI.
Forum link: .unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1868755-brand-new-network-profiler-with-better-and-responsive-ui
:///tNTk925.gif
Got my framerate up to around fifty on my five year old mid range rig…
Loads of other improvements…
?v=kGLwOg1v_vU
Character re-design
?v=XJF9Ud9v76U
Startet to put all my retro stuff (materials, sprites, vertex lights etc.) in one Project (RetroFX) and I will release it for free in the near future!
a video of the new vertex light:
?v=IQwrPJiXuZM
Short Summary:
Lighting and stuff
?v=fetPRdOpstU
“Unnamed Containership Game” ![]()
?v=L-gCt991QFI
I’m working on an FPS multiplayer game. The focus of the game will be a pvpve mode with up to 4 teams. In dev log episode I go deeper into fp and 3d animations (still very much work in progress) and some gameplay as well as replication. Hope you like it ![]()
?v=s0C84YTVq1w
Official forum page : .unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1877337-game-project-quarantine-fps-multiplayer
our VR game is coming soon for Oculus Quest
?v=n8eMof2vaoo
?v=iJ6dO7YYAQQ