What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Places of Straya - Sugar Cane

=MHOkhR08jYc

.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1515649-straya/page3

I have completed by first work in Unreal Engine 4. It’s a small plugin for creating a turret.

?v=T-NtjFMjows

1 Like

Places of Straya - Bushfires

=AdREvtMitPY

.unrealengine/comm…9-straya/page3

HumanitZ (Working title)

watch75V_DN7FU4

1 Like

I’ve got a 3D collectathon platformer on the way to Steam Early Access! Change between the different states of matter to solve puzzles and save the galaxy from the mad scientist Dr. Ruby Dium and the lackeys of the devious Lord Krypton!

?v=F_-eMsr-frQ

More info: [DEVLOG] Droplet: States of Matter (3D platformer) - Unreal Engine ](.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1426163-devlog-droplet-states-of-matter-3d-platformer)

Places of Straya - The Cannery

=G9FyxeLw1jM

.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1515649-straya/page4

Over forty fps on a five year old mid range on cinematic with shadows set to high

?v=ZDNuUWWMKVE

Places of Straya - Pilbara

Namorroddo Spirits roam the night , vampire like creatures in search of human prey.
“…when there is a high wind, it echoes the sound that the Namorroddos make as they whistle and swish though the night sky, their skeletal bodies held together only by thin strips of flesh.”

=EPAHxMY8akI

Finally created a trailer for my upcoming game, A Sleeper’s Quest: A Labyrinth to Thee! Check it out!

?v=sa2Lt3J9VUo

1 Like

Agora bronze age buildings of Nekhri civilizations

watchK8sHk6zJgg

2 Likes

First real project and first video ever
[video]m…/?v=6RYxL-lkUJg&=.be[/video]

Places of Straya - Ravenswood

Gold is found in the mines and panning the creek. Wild pigs are a danger , as well as the feral goats. Lots of angry feral goats.

=arRXfiUL1fA

I am just creating a fairly simple word game for my own amusement. Place words on a 13 by 9 board (probably make board size changeable) from a themed list of words, each word you fit on the board gets 10 points, and each intersecting letter gets a particular score, e.g. Z is worth 64 points, Y worth 32, through to A being only 2 points. Placement on the board follows general crossword type rules. Every word formed must be from the list. I’ve added a regex filter to the list of words so you can do some fancy pattern matching to find a good fitting word. Still a work in progress, but it is playable. I just noticed I used a word twice in game, one of many checks I need to add to the game to ensure the board is valid.

p.s. If anyone knows why I get warnings about the puzzle BP template missing files when packaging, after I deleted everything I would really appreciate it:

://​​​​​​​.unrealengine/development-discussion/blueprint-visual-scripting/1864379-packaging-problem-from-the-puzzle-bp-template

Having a go with Metahumans. Plan to do a more comprehensive clip (with sensible facial capture :slight_smile: in the near future, as I work more stuff out as I’m somewhat new to characters and skeletons.

vimeo/515037882

Procedural map using DungeonSnapFlow (DungeonArchitect).
?v=6L79u1DT-Tk

1 Like

Places of Straya - Tobacco

Grown on the edge of the North East rainforests, stomping ground of the Cassowary. Considered the most dangerous bird in the world with large claws that inflict lethal wounds to internal organs and cause severe bleeding.

=lnMefZQuXhk

.unrealengine/comm…9-straya/page4

Hi !

Take a look at the trailers of my project “Colors:Zero”, a story-driven interactive neo noir.

Game Trailer :
=fco_UzC9Vz0

Interactive Trailer :
=Vbi9NcTIjSE

[www.colors-zero

](www.colors-zero)

Cid

2 Likes

Bosses for my hack and slash game…

?v=YsRcdHAtg1A

Shootout(SystemD) Chapter two is outdoor & will demand the player to capture bases to advance in a procedurally generated map (using SnapMapFlow from DungeonArchitect).

?v=Bg8IIPdsWJs

A demo is availlable on
Play ShootOut Now!

2 Likes

Brand new Network Profiler with better and responsive UI.

Forum link: .unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1868755-brand-new-network-profiler-with-better-and-responsive-ui
:///tNTk925.gif

1 Like