Very Impressive.

Worked on a scene by Twitter user evergreenqveen
:///KwbFQlQ.gif
:///qLpZtaOl.jpg
:///g3nPjpPl.jpg
:///hO5GaGBl.jpg

Original scene illustration

1 Like

**Hi Everyone, :slight_smile: we want to share with you guys our game that we are making with our small team **

R.U.N is a indie third person action shooter in development by Artnroll Games that puts the fate of the world in your hands. Suit up as one of the elite heroes of R.U.N, each with his own individual set of weapon mastery, skills, weapons, full body armors and go to war in a variety of unique zones. You have to wipe out the enhanced soldiers “ CSF” (City Special Forces) that controlled by the Evil Megacorp Boss “ Greenwalld ” and who is responsible for all the suffering of mankind.

In the future “cyberpunkish” stylized world of R.U.N where the most important is the meteor energy and bad guys want more of it for themselves, leaving the weak and defenseless at their mercy.

?v=4lTKSzQVFE0&t=4s
?v=Nmzsm6vucF0
?v=uCu5UVl_bxY
=USVH4LBqPZs
?v=TNCN3-VXHlE

twitter/ArtnrollGames
twitter/AlexArtnroll

Genre: Action, Adventure, Third-Person Shooter
Platform: PC more platforms TBA
Engine: Unreal Engine 4>5
Stage: In Development
Release date: TBA

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING

2 Likes

Still pretty early and rough but putting together a TPS system, blueprints. All assets are temporary of course.

=_Jd7lfnbpxg

Hello all! I made a primitive web page for my Sci-Fi Aerial (but not rectricted to) Combat project, “Rogue velocity 3D”.
:
[roguevelocity3d

](roguevelocity3d)

1 Like

More Characters…

Tired of being forced to one perspective in a 3D world?

We are too.

[TABLE=“border: 0, cellpadding: 1”]

=ItysMjvMT20

=DGkkGKV6oDA

?v=3-uzeMz4nHA

i like the atmosphere, izs amazing work!

I like where is going.

Do you got a link perhaps, some more infos, is coming to the market place?

Hello @unit23, Thank you for your interest. Yes, its coming to the Marketplace. We’ll post more details after New Years.

Current long term project, re-started it again during Christmas Eve- added a few decor. GPU Lightmass and Raytrace test for 4.26
://static.wixstatic/media/6bd8ea_e18cf0d280f541f9910673e3ad1743d2

As promised. We have more info for you. Please Try the Demo.

I’m not sure if I want to take project the fighting game route or hack and slash…

is the fighting game version…

And is the hack and slash version

What do you guys think?

I think a would be less work and more achievable…

But my original goal was to create a hack and slash and that’s more what I’m into personally…

Bounce some ideas off me…

Places of Straya - Bungle Bungle

=VpD2EhViOgo

.unrealengine/comm…9-straya/page3

Latest build of my hack and slash game

?v=pcgjhEu_10Y

Places of Straya - Mangrove Creeks

?v=R2CPB0v-I0I

.unrealengine/comm…9-straya/page3

1 Like

Hello everyone!

It’s finally time! After 3 long years of development, we are finally talking about our game, TOGGES!

It’s a Collect-A-Thon 3D platformer about spreading adorable cubes around the universe!

The motivation always was to create something really unique, into a very beloved genre, different from anything you ever seen! The main gameplay loop is about Spread and Stack to reach new areas and discover new ways to play!

We will talk more really soon, but for today, enjoy a screenshot.

If you liked what you saw, please consider to follow us on Twitter

1 Like