I’m doing some components for general purpose, with some small use case examples. is last part of 3 videos on resident evil mechanics. However in previous video I present animation system itself:
=lUpNGyXykuo
you can see IK aim offset IK look-at and lightweight animation system.
Will share on for free with all my blueprints I just have to exclude assets that don belong to me - so maps and animations. and Make instructions and videos on how to add them later on.
UPDATE and download link (build game) in the description:
=Fp207zraMIg
I hope you guys like it. I am hard at work making an adventure game. It will traditional elements of classic adventure games, strong puzzles (multi phases, environment puzzles, finding clues, combine items etc), story & funny interactions.
is more a showcase of the work I put in making the level than gameplay, Gameplay focus video will come soon.
Working on a plugin that allows game play on the whole planet Earth or just a selected part of it. All comes with predefined land types but is fully customizable using blueprints. More info at ://www.unrealwild
****[GAME]](.unrealengine/search?searchJSON=%7B%22prefix%22%3A%5B%22ue_share_game%22%5D%7D) the Sentinels - mobile looter strategy
Hello, Investors! at the HIVE Industries we are glad to anounce our next gen Planetary Protection Program “The Sentinels” - new way to fight against extraterrestrial threat.
the Sentinels is a mobile looter strategy game with active pause and procedural content generation.
Fight with alien invaders at Arcologies - hundred stories city-structures, build up your base and prepare your between the fights for new battles! A huge arsenal of diverse weapons awaits you in endless Arcs. Overcome your enemies using your tactical abilities, adapt, be smarter than your adversary. You’ll achieve our most powerful technologies and become our deadliest weapon against extraterrestrial threat. Research alien equipment and ammunition, disassemble old and create better guns, build reactors and automated factories, trade on black market and do everything to destroy aliens more and more efficiently. Build your base, build better weapons and armored suits, build better and become more effective in our new mobile game: the Sentinels!
The idea is once our protagonist gathered sufficient clues, she will be transported to a virtual world (name still open, feel free to suggest) where she can looks each clue in details & attempts to piece them together using a deduction sheet (similar to recent Sherlock Holmes games)
Each blue orb is a clue you can examine. Yellow orb open deduction sheet. Upon solving, transport you back to reality.
has taken me has longer that I would have liked (self taught and limited time) but it feels good to finally be finishing something.
its the first project I have ever finished for the marketplace and also the first time I tried to create a more professional video with premier pro, so I hope it turned out ok.
tell me what you think!
As we are in the middle of a Pandemic I decided to take up to learning Unreal as I wanted to learn gaming design for a long time. is my first attempt at so it probably does not look the super best as I followed along on a video tutorial with assets and textures provided, but I worked with what I had.
Hey there everybody! We are proud to say that we’re making an animated short film using Unreal Engine exclusively. 's our first Teaser Trailer!
=HZIliYaeXUo