What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

just monkeying around. SunSky and SkySphere combo.

Getting pivot painter 2 to work nicely with foliage:
=tOC1q9mxSYM

Taking another shot at a snow material function, includes diffuse, normals, displacement, large scale persistent trails, and sparkly bits.

=mTC8BDc6v2g

Hello!
Working on 3rd person PvP shooter. is our progress for 6 weeks.
Network replication is ready and lvl is graybox.

=KK98ahAUWIo

Have just finished the directional parry system in #disstrandia](twitter/search?q=%23disstrandia) :slight_smile:

=0GhYXph0n64

Just a quick post to let folks that I’m still working on my project Working Title - Deidra).

's a few Screenshots to let everyone know how it’s looking so far.

I have a Dev Blog on the web site: www.Norluxe

There’s also a Demo available for download if anyone is interested
Talk with everyone later !
:///iteC9l6.png
:///Wzqaz7K.jpg

:///ASNBQg6.png

1 Like

Hello to everybody posting ! :slight_smile: is all of my current recent work, and Yorda’s locomotion system is more like an ongoing learning project for animation systems. Thanks for watching ! :slight_smile:
=d_IXVm7ctk4 =wCyKFQCSM5E =Qv_MhOP1aSY
and 's my showreel 2020
?v=uFe-Af3V108

Finally getting the hang of Unreal Engine and Blender!
Made the Dodge Charger 2014, still have to figure some things out like the flashing lights under the mirror/pushbar. Somehow they are not transparent anymore >_<

?v=KfU4gwyiKrs

I’m doing some components for general purpose, with some small use case examples. is last part of 3 videos on resident evil mechanics. However in previous video I present animation system itself:
=lUpNGyXykuo
you can see IK aim offset IK look-at and lightweight animation system.
Will share on for free with all my blueprints :slight_smile: I just have to exclude assets that don belong to me - so maps and animations. and Make instructions and videos on how to add them later on.

UPDATE and download link (build game) in the description:
=Fp207zraMIg

I hope you guys like it. I am hard at work making an adventure game. It will traditional elements of classic adventure games, strong puzzles (multi phases, environment puzzles, finding clues, combine items etc), story & funny interactions.

is more a showcase of the work I put in making the level than gameplay, Gameplay focus video will come soon.

?v=4KVUD6Hp-Vo

Looking great!

Just started work on A capture point system like the battlefield games, As you can see I’m heavily inspired by 2142

?v=f4MHFyvV0Fs

Working on a plugin that allows game play on the whole planet Earth or just a selected part of it. All comes with predefined land types but is fully customizable using blueprints. More info at ://www.unrealwild

=MmIonLe9qfQ

Basement level almost now fdor my Alice Brighton adventure game, visit the home page to find out more
alicebrightongame/

?v=urrJ0xktpf4

Quarry rocks in Unreal.
Photogrammetry.

?v=eVRL-XwtLLk

C++ RTS Game Update #6:
=j7ZhSyXLa_s

See my thread for details…

?v=GLI2eJOs35o

****[GAME]](.unrealengine/search?searchJSON=%7B%22prefix%22%3A%5B%22ue_share_game%22%5D%7D) the Sentinels - mobile looter strategy
Hello, Investors! at the HIVE Industries we are glad to anounce our next gen Planetary Protection Program “The Sentinels” - new way to fight against extraterrestrial threat.

Trailer
https://img…/vi/db6FSArQtfk/hqdefault.jpg

the Sentinels is a mobile looter strategy game with active pause and procedural content generation.
Fight with alien invaders at Arcologies - hundred stories city-structures, build up your base and prepare your between the fights for new battles! A huge arsenal of diverse weapons awaits you in endless Arcs. Overcome your enemies using your tactical abilities, adapt, be smarter than your adversary. You’ll achieve our most powerful technologies and become our deadliest weapon against extraterrestrial threat. Research alien equipment and ammunition, disassemble old and create better guns, build reactors and automated factories, trade on black market and do everything to destroy aliens more and more efficiently. Build your base, build better weapons and armored suits, build better and become more effective in our new mobile game: the Sentinels!

Gameplay
https://img…/vi/NrSg2ChGlmM/hqdefault.jpg

Join us at Patreon and Discord

Mind map level for alicebrightongame

The idea is once our protagonist gathered sufficient clues, she will be transported to a virtual world (name still open, feel free to suggest) where she can looks each clue in details & attempts to piece them together using a deduction sheet (similar to recent Sherlock Holmes games)
Each blue orb is a clue you can examine. Yellow orb open deduction sheet. Upon solving, transport you back to reality.

?v=USTWf8kaJaI

?v=K5f5j7JgDb0

has taken me has longer that I would have liked (self taught and limited time) but it feels good to finally be finishing something.
its the first project I have ever finished for the marketplace and also the first time I tried to create a more professional video with premier pro, so I hope it turned out ok.
tell me what you think!