What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Two New Stances, dragon stance and phoenix stance ( martial arts and twinblade respectively ) dragon stance has become the new neutral stance, single katana has become a fast stance, phoenix stance is a power stance, nearly finished both of these stances, new dodging mechanics that are much easier to get to grips with, new jumping mechanics, fast air dash attacks can be performed from any stance now and so can the up down wheelkick.

?v=gjQKnfX-RYo

I have just made some improvements to my game “Cannon Golf”. game was first made for the “Epic Game Jam”. If your are interested, you can find and try it .

Garden inspired Low poly scene :slight_smile:

=3GXnShqEfME

Edge of Chaos RTS - The Orcish Horde rises!
://scontent.fbud3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/61644325_1144467395736183_1300177911503912960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102

Diablo Meets Ghost’n Goblins, Work in progress… Let me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

**VIDEO **
.be/Oppl0UPkycw

A music video for a Lebanese artist called Toni Geitani (about 95% )

=ULKR7pfc72k

soundcloud/tonigeitani

.unrealengine/filedata/fetch?filedataid=165896&type=thumb

Modular Character Mesh Component system.

=sA6H8b3LlAA
Short video showing the randomizer function.

100% Blueprint so far.

What started as a “how do modular characters work?” experiment has grown. ModularMeshComponent acts as a holder of the Arrays and NameMaps that track all current and equipable armor and weapons/equipment. It also has several functions to help getting data in/out of the component for use such as randomizers, all usable at runtime.

Additionally offsets and and rule functions are used to determine which sockets to spawn equipment on (eg sheathed vs in-hand), along with rulesets for how hair should be spawned to prevent clipping through headwear .

Currently using the MasterPoseComponent to sync animations, will look into support for Skeletal Mesh Merges down the line (requires C++ and not sure if I will switch it from 100% BP)

I’ve worked to make the component as “art independant” as I can, so it can work with other Modular Art assets from the marketplace (or that you make). Unfortunately I only have one modular mesh art asset to test it on, so not sure how much time it would take to get it up and running. That said most of the work would be populating the arrays with your meshes and using the helper functions/offsets to reduced clipping issues.

Next I plan on:

• improving the equipment socket offset handling

• better item set storage/retrival and random item stats generation (with random seeds).

• expand on the tint masking and material parameters, for more color customization options.

• expand on the character creation widget that’s still in the rough stages.

If it gets much further I’ll probably look at submitting it to the marketplace.

Mesh is from asset pack by Dungeon Mason (which was one of Epic’s free asset packs for May2019):
www.unrealengine/marketp…heroes-polyart

Basic Jet Physics

Learnt and trying to facial rigs and facial animations for the rpg i’m working on :

?v=YOm95t-4lYE

Just one of many ongoing mod projects, but I brought Final Destination from Super Smash Bros to Robo Recall as a challenge map, and The Portal Gun!

Final Destination -
=kyV9OkRNLro

Portal Gun (Outdated video, but still cool) -
=jEll_hWVDxA

Some custom made animations for Draan (main character) Braids and hair tests, a few things integrated, and learning a lot everyday while trying to make my own little rpg ^^

=BBvzNXqhF88](?v=BBvzNXqhF88)

So I debated about posting about what I have been working on for a while now. was something that started out as a favor, then it became a bit of an obsession. Then it became a weight.

I debated if I should just call it and do other things, less ambitious things like teach history or work full time at a retail job. I realized it doesn’t have to be all or nothing and that I will be doing as a hobby or an oil painting, I will be making my project one piece at a time for however long it takes.

So is 01.EXE, a sci fi horror project Ive been working on and there for the past couple years.
First Person, sci-fi, survival horror, timed experience.

First trailer
watchmgoqjO48Bs

Second trailer
?v=x8-qTd3NC1g&t=152s

Shortened version of second trailer
?v=BMPDFcfdkRw&t=7s

Starting to play around with dynamic obstacles or moving things… :wink:

(Full physics simple low poly glider game)

=V4mx3KyNBrU

Real world terrain: terrain layer, roads and houses generated proceduraly

I have made my first tutorial ever… It’s an in-depth character animation tutorial…

Let me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

How To Animate Like A Pro - Video
.be/5BlppK-ZSu8

Final Version of my UE4 Level Sequence Video Clip for Desert Chill. Level Sequence with many different elements. The cave contains a blue ground fog, a waterfall and fireflies. Every texture and nearly every object (except the character) is selfmade. I started with UE4 in march 2019.

?v=W15NQur0O0w

's some gameplay videos of my game Vectricon.

=2njCLF8buIg

?v=pRZrU-GQpWA

=AMQdjF10ByE

?v=rrTEN65SUNg

New Skeleton Enemies
New Roll/Dogde Move
New Magic GroundPound Attack…

Let me know what think… Too Overpowered?

=bgz28CLkdcM