What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

WIP of an enemy variant for Project Reverie. Learn more about it !

Survival Game with story
www.instagram/p/BvF2FzJFdbI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1oik3ajm13u1k

VR Grenade system I have been trying to perfect, If you have an Artstation visit the link and give me a thumbs up :slight_smile:

=nGKWgLEtx1E

[YaRnvX

](YaRnvX)

WIP - Character
WIP - Egypt Map

Modeling >
Clothes > Marvelous Designer
Texturing > Substance Painter

I am working on a little game called The Adventures of Gorm…

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

VIDEO
?v=zCnVZKLIfj8

Upgraded OverDrive’s Map a bit

?v=e3X9O_ostvI

temp placeholder

Maybe zoom a bit more farther to the hero? Roughly half the screen is not really needed, filled with stones, maybe facilitate screen view more? Ways upwards could be visualized differently somehow… or zoom out on key, or when moving

WIP Character

New Minecraft like building system with Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes.

?v=vVWgiltEt-I

Alpagu mobİle platformer

changed everything…

A quick spotlight based re-light on modular train -> Find more pictures -> GX2QOa

I am working on an rpg, trying to bring to life characters i draw and a comics universe i created and putting it into the medium form of a game if i can, i’m very very new to unreal engine tho, but i do what i can and i work as hard as i can by making a lot of graphic assets / armors / characters / weapons for the game.

's the comic :

tapas.io/series/Draan-Lennart-Askeladd

I’m not the best at coding tho… I try to learn as much as i can, but i learned a lot these past few months and i can say i am happy that i could achieve a few things with unreal engine so far. I put a lot of hours trying to learn it, as i’m disabled i have all the time in the world to learn about it !

And is a little tour of some of the systems i could put together in the build so far :

?v=RzuLfwOKtK8&t

's a few more picture of what i’m working on :

https://puu.sh/DfruJ/1876950980.mp4

Was feeling a bit inspired by Bloodborne, so had a bit of fun.

://puu.sh/Dfryk/7817f7ddda.

I’m working on some kind of simple short flight game. Just finished making all of the assets for a forest low poly biome! Now I need to design cool levels :smiley:

(if you want more screenshots or updates, 's my twitter: twitter/EmmaITDev)

Ice Cave WIP for Project Reverie. Learn more !

We are working to make the boss fight as polished as possible!

More : twitter/braverysoft/stat…67799990239238
And : store.steampowered/app/8…hts_of_Lucern/