What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

some updates

=StTu40JgPeo

Got the shield in engine. Moving onto architecture/props and will be ready to submit to the marketplace. Check out more screens ! =)
://cdna.artstation/p/assets/images/images/012/511/218/large/-frederick-shield-1.jpg?1535139906

week update. I manage to update all the game menu & gameplay to support a gamepad. At first, I wanted to be “lazy” & have both gamepad & mouse coexisting, which means mouse cursor on screen & activated even when you use controller but it doesn’t work well, so I have to add some custom code to make detect one of mouse/gamepad is currently use, & make them work as appropriate, & also making the switch seamless.

I was resisting doing because other than its a lot of work, its prone to bugs. i.e You can’t use the gamepad if the game detects you are in mouse/keyboard mode & via visa. But I think I manage to make the code fairly elegant & not error/bug-prone, so I am happy.

=CqqkGogz3i8

Working on ocean visualization and ship movement:

=Xt6vEeTsL1o

's the progress so far on the architecture. Still a ways to go, but making good progress. Check out more !

working on my first full large UT4 map set atop of a mountain during a forest fire. I will be doing multiple detail passes :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,

is some progress from the scene I’m working on now atm, you can visit my WIP thread : [.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1522292-calypso-garden

](.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1522292-calypso-garden)

Submitting my stylized pond environment to the marketplace today. The water supports surface caustics, toggle-able reflections, shoreline detection that applies based on water flow direction, and half-in/half-out underwater post process visuals and below-surface caustics using a globally mapped & masked light function.

UT4 or UE4? If the former I wasn’t aware people were still working on UT. =)

?v=6iQp-hXydAE

Screenshot montage I made to be used on my website

is the most realistic water I have seen outside of cryengine

Nice. A storm and a real ship and it would be perfect :slight_smile:

Hey everyone. We’re working on a new multiplayer game set in Lahaina 100 years from now, with lush environments and all kinds of interesting characters. We’ve been posting dev updates on our own site, but its time to get it out there and hear feedback from the community.

I’m going to do a better job of posting and you can always read more over : www.fracturedveil/ and : www.fracturedveil/blog/dev

Looking forward to following along with everyone’s projects and hearing your thoughts!

's an enviro shot of the deadly lush wilds that await you. Cheers!

://ironbellystudios///2017/08/FRV_ENVLD_OpenLandscape_WIP_g.jpg

using UE from one week… my project prototype PS1 and Resident Evil1 style based… RABID HOSPITAL

?v=R9ZCo8-a3Y4

just a re-make of my stuff 2.0… not ment to be deep and profound, just simple and to the point… funny, i wrote stuff like 20yrs ago… kinda strange how life found a way

vimeo/288202467

Been working on redoing my tunnels, I’m now trying to use meshes instead of Landscape.

​​​​​​​

Polished the architecture a bit and finished the blockout of a new crate for my upcoming marketplace product. Check out more !

love your models man, if somebody gave me enough money to hire a team, i’d definitley hire you! always so clean looking, good job!

the state of the art… now featuring distortion bubbles and vector fields

?v=q7_vFfdc-8E

next remake 2.0… shadowplay still dropping the ball on their end, but again (shrug)… getting into the meat a bit time… i’m well aware my stuff is an acquired taste :wink: … there will be no 3.0…

vimeo/290176117