Hello Unreal community,
I’m running into some trouble with VR locomotion.
I have a set of levels where everything works fine, and something in one of them seems to break the teleportation.
In this Map the navmesh is inside a closed 3D model (a room), and my guess is that this is what is causing the problem.
- When I tick the ‘Can Ever Affect Navigation’ box in Collision options, it doesn’t change anything in the generated nav mesh displayed.
- However, if I attach a plane to the model, the nav mesh gets generated. But even though, locomotion inside the Room mesh is still not possible.
- I tried changing the collision and navigation settings of actors in the scene without result.
- The Teleportation / Player blueprints behave normally in other levels.
- Getting rid of the plane and creating a Nav Modifier Volume does generate a nav mesh, but locomotion is still impossible.
Anyone has an idea of what could be causing this?