upgrading from 5.2 to 5.4 broke online subsystem

Greeting everyone,

i was using un 5.2 for quite a while , my game was working and players were able to find session using the null sub system, during develpmenet i was able to test the session connection using the same machine (lan), by running two instances i was able to create host game and join game , from the client i was unable to find the session that was created by the host
im not sure if while upgrading they changed things or not , although i checked the release notes but did not find anything there
this is my code for the create session:

void UMultiplayerSessionsSubsystem::FindSessions(int32 MaxSearchResults)
{
	if (!SessionInterface.IsValid())
	{
		GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 5.f, FColor::Red, TEXT("SessionInterface is not valid!"));
		return;
	}

FindSessionsCompleteDelegateHandle = SessionInterface->AddOnFindSessionsCompleteDelegate_Handle(FindSessionsCompleteDelegate);

LastSessionSearch = MakeShareable(new FOnlineSessionSearch());
	LastSessionSearch->MaxSearchResults = MaxSearchResults;
	LastSessionSearch->bIsLanQuery = IOnlineSubsystem::Get()->GetSubsystemName() == "NULL" ? true : false;
	LastSessionSearch->QuerySettings.Set(SEARCH_PRESENCE, true, EOnlineComparisonOp::Equals);

const ULocalPlayer* LocalPlayer = GetWorld()->GetFirstLocalPlayerFromController();
	if (!SessionInterface->FindSessions(*LocalPlayer->GetPreferredUniqueNetId(), LastSessionSearch.ToSharedRef()))
	{
		GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 5.f, FColor::Red, TEXT("FindSessions call failed"));
		SessionInterface->ClearOnFindSessionsCompleteDelegate_Handle(FindSessionsCompleteDelegateHandle);

MultiplayerOnFindSessionsComplete.Broadcast(TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult>(), false);
	}
}

void UMultiplayerSessionsSubsystem::CreateSession(int32 NumPublicConnections, FString MatchType, FString ServerName)
{
	DesiredNumPublicConnections = NumPublicConnections;
	DesiredMatchType = MatchType;
	DesiredServerName = ServerName;
	if (!SessionInterface.IsValid())
	{
		return;
	}

auto ExistingSession = SessionInterface->GetNamedSession(NAME_GameSession);
	//auto ExistingSession = SessionInterface->GetNamedSession(FName(*ServerName));
	if (ExistingSession != nullptr)
	{
		bCreateSessionOnDestroy = true;
		LastNumPublicConnections = NumPublicConnections;
		LastMatchType = MatchType;
		LastServerName = ServerName;
		UE_LOG(LogTemp,Warning,TEXT("Trying to destory the session"))
		DestroySession();

}

// Store the delegate in a FDelegateHandle so we can later remove it from the delegate list
	CreateSessionCompleteDelegateHandle = SessionInterface->AddOnCreateSessionCompleteDelegate_Handle(CreateSessionCompleteDelegate);

LastSessionSettings = MakeShareable(new FOnlineSessionSettings());
	LastSessionSettings->bIsLANMatch = IOnlineSubsystem::Get()->GetSubsystemName() == "NULL" ? true : false;
	UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("IsLanMatch: %d"), LastSessionSettings->bIsLANMatch);
	UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("NumPublicConnections: %d"), NumPublicConnections);
	LastSessionSettings->bAllowInvites = true;
	LastSessionSettings->bIsDedicated = false;
	LastSessionSettings->NumPublicConnections = NumPublicConnections;
	LastSessionSettings->bAllowJoinInProgress = true;
	LastSessionSettings->bAllowJoinViaPresence = true;
	LastSessionSettings->bShouldAdvertise = true;
	LastSessionSettings->bUsesPresence = true;
	LastSessionSettings->Set(FName("MatchType"), MatchType, EOnlineDataAdvertisementType::ViaOnlineServiceAndPing);
	LastSessionSettings->Set(FName("ServerName"), DesiredServerName, EOnlineDataAdvertisementType::ViaOnlineServiceAndPing);
	////LastSessionSettings->Set(SEARCH_PRESENCE, true, EOnlineDataAdvertisementType::ViaOnlineService);
	LastSessionSettings->BuildUniqueId = 1;
	LastSessionSettings->bUseLobbiesIfAvailable = true;

const ULocalPlayer* LocalPlayer = GetWorld()->GetFirstLocalPlayerFromController();

if (!SessionInterface->CreateSession(*LocalPlayer->GetPreferredUniqueNetId(), NAME_GameSession, *LastSessionSettings))
	{
		SessionInterface->ClearOnCreateSessionCompleteDelegate_Handle(CreateSessionCompleteDelegateHandle);

// Broadcast our own custom delegate
		MultiplayerOnCreateSessionComplete.Broadcast(false);
	}
}