UnrealVoxel - blocky Minecraft-like infinite world + download

Can you add UnionPay to the payment, I want to buy but can’t buy it…Thank you

Hey Da_dawn, I sent you PM. If there is easy way to do it, but for now I am supporting standard way of the payment like paypal and creditcard related to marketplace and sellfy.

It’s happening, plugin should soon get into the marketplace! :eek:

[FONT=comic sans ms]4.22 update is here!!

Marketplace version got just submitted. If someone prefers purchasing it in Marketplace now he can!

Will you be adding multiplayer replication out of the box at some point?

Yes, that’s the plan!

Very exciting, I’ll be looking forward to it.

Will we be able to use a regular landscape along side one created with this plugin?

When you add multiplayer let me know and I will buy! Thanks:)

I am going to let you know!

Hey, just wondering when that link will be activated? I did buy the “sellfy” version before marketplace version was available but marketplace version would be better for me to have

Hello! What about mobile devices? Will this work for them? I need only the generation of the world.

Hello, of course it works also on mobile devices.

You had to test if it worked on Mobile before writing that it worked!
Doesn’t work well on Mobile!
It’s full of mistakes and problems!
And support doesn’t know what’s going on, he does not understand from mobile devices.

Hello polkovnika, there is no reason why it wouldn’t work on mobile. C++ optimization is very good. You may want to reduce number of chunks or generated faces, but overall works well.

After we spoke on Skype I hope you will get it nicely working for you :slight_smile:

Hello , do you continue to improve this nice Unrealvoxel ?

Yes it already got some improvements, but there will be more in the future.

There is also marketplace sale ongoing. 50% off during the Marketplace 5-year Anniversary Sale Voxel Sandbox Toolkit in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace

Why photos of textures in the marketplace differ from those that were on sellfy? Are there more mushrooms and flowers in the project? What about the price, why is it more expensive in the marketplace? On sellfy old version, or new? What about the new documentation?

Hey Dima, they are different due to legal changes required before submitting to the marketplace. But not worry, you can still purchase the plugin and ask for original textures and project on sellfy which can be send to you :wink:

There is new documentation link: Voxel Sandbox ToolKit for Unreal Engine 4 - Google Docs