Unreal Engine Livestream - 2017 Epic MegaJam Results - Nov 30 - Live from Epic HQ

WHAT
Wow! The team has been cranking away at the record-breaking 279 submissions for this year’s Epic MegaJam. With over 250 qualifying games, we had our work cut out for us to narrow it down to our finalists, as many of the games have been absolutely outstanding. Tune in to find out who the winner’s are and watch us play through their games live! We’ll also be hosting the raffles live on stream.

Want to see the games without downloading them all? @VictorBurgos has an incredible playlist of all the playable titles, with timestamps provided in the comments.

Great work everyone! It was a tough competition and you all made some fantastic games!

WHEN
Thursday, November 30th @ 2:00PM ET Countdown]

WHERE
Twitch
Youtube
Facebook

WHO
Ben Mears - Games Community Manager, SideFX - @The_BenMears](http://twitter.com/The_BenMears)
Amanda Bott - Community Manager - @amandambott](http://twitter.com/amandambott)

ARCHIVE
2017 Epic MegaJam Results | News | Unreal Engine Livestream - YouTube

Aye, lots of great games were played. I hope to see everyone back for the next quarterly jam in (Late Jan? Early Feb?)

Even if you don’t win anything this time around, don’t give up. Keep participating and learn from your mistakes each time.

Wow - thanks for all that work - I just looked at the play list and it’s 8 hours here 10 hours there, 8 hours again… - a lot of time! Thanks so much for your efforts!!

I have to say it was frustrating watching you play mine though LOL the flashlight (that scares away the spiders) was just south in the next room from the start up LOL and she kept going to the right and not finding it - good insight to game play though and things that should be done to “lead” players a little more :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I’m sure I didn’t win, but as long as I get the T Shirt it was all worth it! :slight_smile:

I developed Kuro Majin’s entry and while I think it turned out great for a piece that I got a very late start on, I definitely see where my focus should be in the future…
THANKS FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE!

Thanks to everyone at Epic and all the sponsors for putting on the jam! I’m incredibly grateful for the opportunity, and humbled by the amount of amazing submissions. Everyone did great work!

Is there any list or something with the results?
Or do I have to watch the stream to learn about the winners?

Just updated the post here!

Will the raffle winners be contacted by Epic through email? Or by the sponsor directly? Thank you :slight_smile: @Amanda.Bott

I’m passing along contact for the sponsors to reach out to you :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you so much :cool: @Amanda.Bott

@Amanda.Bott I don’t mean to bug you all, but Speedtree hasn’t contacted me yet. Should I be worried or just sit tight? Thank you :slight_smile:

I reached out to them. Sounds like he was sending those out a few days ago. Did you receive a message?