Unreal Engine freezes on build lighting

I’ve been trying to find an answer to this for weeks. I think I read every single post in this forum and others and still don’t have an answer, plus spending dozens of hours, and a company IT guy spending two hours and still not getting anywhere.

It appears that many people have this problem, but only one guy found a solution that worked in his case but for nobody else. What’s ever more weird is that this problem only happens in my company laptop, but not on any of my personal machines, Mac or Windows, with the same project and UE version, which in my case is 4.23. The laptop is a Dell Precision 7740 with an Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000 card.

Basically, every time I change something in the level that gives me the red message that x objects require to build lighting, and I click on the Build button and then “Build lighting only”, it freezes Unreal and when I open the swarm agent and go to the log tab, I see this output:

4:13:32 PM: Starting up SwarmAgent …
4:13:32 PM: … registering SwarmAgent with remoting service
4:13:32 PM: … registering SwarmAgent network channels
4:13:32 PM: … initializing SwarmAgent
4:13:32 PM: [ERROR] Local agent failed to initialize with an IPC channel! Falling back to TCP…
4:13:32 PM: [ERROR] Local agent failed to initialize with a TCP channel! Fatal error.

This is an operation that takes less than a minute on three other machines, a home built PC from 2012, an iMac from 2015, and an Inspiron 15 laptop from 2016, and the Precision 7740 laptop is faster than all of them. But this freezes for hours until I open Task Manager and I kill the UE process.

I’ve been searching for a solution for weeks, and came empty handed. The only guy who had it and found a solution said it was caused by Webex, and that when he uninstalled it, he never had the problem again. So obviously after I read that, the first thing I did was to see if I had Webex installed. I do not.

Other than him, I found hoardes of people with the same problem, and no solutions. One of the many threads about this had some guy posting a file to download followed by some others saying it had worked for them. Since I don’t want to install viruses or some other nefarious content in my company laptop, I didn’t even bother, no more than I would reply to an email from an old lady dying of cancer that somehow decided to give me one million dollars if I give her my personal information.

So far I’ve done a lot of testing and confirmed it’s not a firewall issue. I clicked yes to every Windows Firewall prompt that popped up when using UE, although I don’t really understand why UE would need to connect to any network to build lighting, but OK. I even turned off the firewall for a minute to test this and still froze and the swarm agent gave me the same log.

And like I mentioned, last week a guy from my company’s IT department connected to my laptop for 2 hours and tried all kinds of things without success. He’s still doing research on this.

So I’m at a complete loss as to what is causing this. You might suggest that I try it in 4.27, which I already did, with the same result. Besides, we can’t use 4.27 because we need HTML 5 build support, so we’re stuck with 4.23.

If amyone has any siggestions, please shoot.

1. Did you always have this problem?
  2. Can you start the SwarmAgent directly? (\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\SwarmAgent.exe)
  3. When you say company: Is the cache folder for the swarm agent maybe restricted for your user?
  4. (Depends on 2) If you can start the SwarmAgent, what happens if you activate the StandaloneMode?
  5. (Depends on 2) If you can start the SwarmAgent, could you try to change the cache folder destination?
  6. (Depends on 2) If you enable the DeveloperMenu in the settings and go into the DeveloperSettings at the top, could you try to change the ProcessPriority to a higher value?

Thanks for your reply. I tried all these suggestions but unfortunately still the same. So to answer your questions:

1. Yes, since I started learning UE about a month and a half ago.
  2. Actually I had not tried that before, but I just did. The log shows the same thing as when I start it from UE.
  3. No, because I’m using a local account with admin credentials.
  4. On your advice I activated standalone mode, and when I did, it stalled for a few seconds, and then gave me an error that I had seen before when trying to change other settings. This is the error:

And this is the whole text inside that box:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8008

Server stack trace: 
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RemoteConnection.CreateNewSocket(EndPoint ipEndPoint)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketCache.GetSocket(String machinePortAndSid, Boolean openNew)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.SendRequestWithRetry(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at Agent.Agent.PingCoordinator(Boolean ForcePing)
   at Agent.SwarmAgentWindow.OptionsValueChanged(Object s, PropertyValueChangedEventArgs e) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealSwarm\Agent\Display.cs:line 465
   at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid.OnPropertyValueChanged(PropertyValueChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid.OnPropertyValueSet(GridItem changedItem, Object oldValue)
   at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.PropertyGridView.CommitValue(GridEntry ipeCur, Object value, Boolean closeDropDown)
   at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.PropertyGridView.OnListClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4480.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SwarmAgent
    Assembly Version: 1.7.2893.0
    Win32 Version: 1.7.2893.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/SwarmAgent.exe
Cylance.DotNetHookHelper
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.7.2893.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/SwarmAgent.exe
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4494.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
AgentInterface
    Win32 Version: 4.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/AgentInterface.DLL
SwarmCoordinatorInterface
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/SwarmCoordinatorInterface.DLL
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4494.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Deployment
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4480.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
UnrealControls
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealControls.DLL
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
SwarmCommonUtils
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/SwarmCommonUtils.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
  1. Actually I had tried that, I even set it to my D drive, which I formatted with this same account, so I’m the owner, there shouldn’t be a permissions issue.
  2. I changed it to “above normal”.

So after all these changes, the problem still remains. I’m sure it’s something that the company installed without knowing it would mess this particular thing, maybe a Dell security suite of some kind that I asked them for permission to disable and they still have to get back to me.

Ok. So now you could check if there is something using that specific port or if this port is blocked. When you have a local account with admin credentials you could try to open cmd as admin and try

netstat -a

or

netstat -anb

or

netstat -na | find "8008"

The first 2 commands will show all currently used ports of your system. The last one will search for this specific port. For further information:

€dit: Be sure that you do not run Unreal or EpicGamesLauncher at this moment. Try to restart before you test this.

OK so I just booted into the admin account and ran these commands after closing the Epic Games launcher which loads by default. The first two output a lot of info but none of it has the port 8008. I didn’t just try to find it by reading, I also did a search and it didn’t find anything.

Then the third command doesn’t output anything. When I press enter it just gives me the blinking cursor.

Then I opened the swarm agent by itself, not from building lighting, and ran these commands again, and I think it’s pretty much the same, I didn’t see anything that caught my eye. I did a search for 8008 again but no results.

One thing I did was to enable super verbose mode in the agent, and it gave me a lot more info besides those two lines in red:

10:14:01 AM: Starting up SwarmAgent ...
10:14:01 AM:  ... registering SwarmAgent with remoting service
10:14:01 AM:  ... registering SwarmAgent network channels
10:14:01 AM:  ... initializing SwarmAgent
10:14:01 AM: [ERROR] Local agent failed to initialize with an IPC channel! Falling back to TCP...
10:14:01 AM: [ERROR] Exception details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
Server stack trace: 
   at Cylance.DotNetHookHelper.HookHelper.CLR_GetCurrentDomainId()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.RemotingConfigInfo.LoadType(String typeName, String assemblyName)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.RemotingConfigInfo.StartupWellKnownObject(String asmName, String svrTypeName, String URI, WellKnownObjectMode mode, Boolean fReplace)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.RemotingConfigInfo.StartupWellKnownObject(String URI)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.IdentityHolder.CasualResolveIdentity(String uri)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall.ResolveType()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall.ResolveMethod(Boolean bThrowIfNotResolved)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall..ctor(Object handlerObject, BinaryMethodCallMessage smuggledMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryMethodCall.ReadArray(Object[] callA, Object handlerObject)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.DeserializeBinaryRequestMessage(String objectUri, Stream inputStream, Boolean bStrictBinding, TypeFilterLevel securityLevel)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at Agent.Agent.Init(Int32 NewAgentProcessID)
   at Agent.AgentApplication.Main(String[] args) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealSwarm\Agent\AgentApplication.cs:line 178
The action that failed was:
Demand
The type of the first permission that failed was:
System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission
The first permission that failed was:
<IPermission class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
version="1"
Flags="UnmanagedCode"/>
The demand was for:
<PermissionSet class="System.Security.PermissionSet"
version="1">
<IPermission class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
version="1"
Flags="UnmanagedCode"/>
</PermissionSet>
The only permitted permissions were:
version="1">
version="1"
Flags="SerializationFormatter"/>
</PermissionSet>
The method that caused the failure was:
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ServerProcessing ProcessMessage(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IServerChannelSinkStack, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage, System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ITransportHeaders, System.IO.Stream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage ByRef, System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ITransportHeaders ByRef, System.IO.Stream ByRef)
10:14:01 AM: [ERROR] Local agent failed to initialize with a TCP channel! Fatal error.
10:14:01 AM: [ERROR] Exception details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
Server stack trace: 
   at Cylance.DotNetHookHelper.HookHelper.CLR_GetCurrentDomainId()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.RemotingConfigInfo.LoadType(String typeName, String assemblyName)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.RemotingConfigInfo.StartupWellKnownObject(String asmName, String svrTypeName, String URI, WellKnownObjectMode mode, Boolean fReplace)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.RemotingConfigInfo.StartupWellKnownObject(String URI)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.IdentityHolder.CasualResolveIdentity(String uri)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall.ResolveType()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall.ResolveMethod(Boolean bThrowIfNotResolved)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall..ctor(Object handlerObject, BinaryMethodCallMessage smuggledMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryMethodCall.ReadArray(Object[] callA, Object handlerObject)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.DeserializeBinaryRequestMessage(String objectUri, Stream inputStream, Boolean bStrictBinding, TypeFilterLevel securityLevel)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
   at Agent.Agent.Init(Int32 NewAgentProcessID)
   at Agent.AgentApplication.Main(String[] args) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealSwarm\Agent\AgentApplication.cs:line 191
The action that failed was:
Demand
The type of the first permission that failed was:
System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission
The first permission that failed was:
version="1"
Flags="UnmanagedCode"/>
The demand was for:
version="1">
version="1"
Flags="UnmanagedCode"/>
</PermissionSet>
The only permitted permissions were:
version="1">
version="1"
Flags="SerializationFormatter"/>
</PermissionSet>
The method that caused the failure was:
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ServerProcessing ProcessMessage(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IServerChannelSinkStack, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage, System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ITransportHeaders, System.IO.Stream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage ByRef, System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ITransportHeaders ByRef, System.IO.Stream ByRef)

Now, one thing that is interesting to me in this log is this line, which appears twice:

at Agent.AgentApplication.Main(String[] args) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealSwarm\Agent\AgentApplication.cs:line 178

It’s interesting to me because that path doesn’t exist. This laptop has two SSDs, and the second is the D drive, but there’s no Build folder at all, and never was as far as I remember. So I don’t know if that is causing problems, but I find it odd.

I edited the third command, that was wrong, sry.

netstat -na | find "8008"

When SwarmAgent is active it will show this for me

C:\Windows\system32>netstat -na | find "8008"
  TCP    0.0.0.0:8008           0.0.0.0:0              ABHÖREN

That path you mentioned is only for internal use of the program I think. If the commands do not show the port 8008 as used by another program you could still test TCPView for Windows - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs which does the same but with a graphical userinterface. But if the port 8008 does not show up, you could try to delete the Unreal entries from your firewall, set your computer to offline mode (like disable WiFi or pull the ethernet cable), turn off the firewall and test it again. We are now in an area where my knowledge is limited :confused:

When I run that with the swarm agent running, this is what I get:

TCP 127.0.0.1:49441 127.0.0.1:8008 TIME_WAIT

As for the firewall, I had already tried deleting all the rules for anything Epic Games and UE, even turning off the firewall, and that didn’t help.

Regardless, thanks for your tips, it’s always good to try new things even if in my case they won’t work, hopefully they will for somebody else.

Oh, then try

netstat -nao | find "8008"

This woll show the Porcess ID or PID and with this PID you can start the TaskManager and go to Details. Then you can look this PID up in the list to see what it is because that looks like occupied by another program perhaps.

OK so I tried this and here’s the output:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -nao | find “8008”
TCP 127.0.0.1:8008 127.0.0.1:55626 ESTABLISHED 21980
TCP 127.0.0.1:55626 127.0.0.1:8008 ESTABLISHED 21980

Then I enabled the PID column in task manager and sorted it by it. The only process using that PID is the swarm agent.

Ok, the only differences I can see are:

127.0.0.1 instead of 0.0.0.0
You get 2 entries

I don’t know if 127.0.0.1 does matter in this case because 0.0.0.0 would accept every connection attempt. Do you have another PC with the same OS to test these commands to see what you get as a result? 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0?

I do, I’m busy now but definitely will try it later today.

OK so I just tried this in a Dell Inspiron laptop that I wiped a few days ago to factory state, and which has no problem building lighting,

When I run the swarm agent and then the commands, I get one instance of the 8008 port for each command. I can’t post the whole output here because it has a lot of info about ports and IPs that could be an invitation to hacking when posted in a public forum, but running netstat -anb gives me this among other things:

TCP    0.0.0.0:8008           0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING
 [SwarmAgent.exe]

Then the output from the third command is this:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -nao | find "8008"
  TCP    0.0.0.0:8008           0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING       2456

Then I closed the swarm agent, opened the project and built lighting. I had also changed the swarm agent to super verbose mode, so here’s the output from that. It’s weird because it shows some things that didn’t work as intended, some failed or could not connect or whatever, but it finishes building the lighting, so I don’t know what the errors are about (note: this log is gigantic and when I pasted all of it, and then clicked reply, I got a message saying that posts were limited to 70000 characters, so I’m trying to delete from the end several lines at a time until it gets down to that number. So the log won’t be complete):

2:13:15 PM: [PingRemoteHost] Failed to ping RENDER-01 with RENDER-01
2:13:15 PM: [PingRemoteHost] Exception details: An exception occurred during a Ping request.
2:13:15 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:15 PM: [PingCoordinator] Coordinator ping failed
2:13:18 PM: [PingRemoteHost] Failed to ping RENDER-01 with RENDER-01
2:13:18 PM: [PingRemoteHost] Exception details: An exception occurred during a Ping request.
2:13:18 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:18 PM: [PingCoordinator] Coordinator ping failed
2:13:18 PM: [GetUniqueHandle] Communication with the coordinator failed, job distribution will be disabled until the connection is established
2:13:18 PM: [GetUniqueHandle] Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No such host is known
Server stack trace: 
   at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
   at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
   at System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(String hostNameOrAddress)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RemoteConnection.CreateNewSocket()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketCache.GetSocket(String machinePortAndSid, Boolean openNew)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.SendRequestWithRetry(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)
   at SwarmCoordinatorInterface.ISwarmCoordinator.GetUniqueHandle()
   at Agent.Agent.GetUniqueHandle() in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealSwarm\Agent\Connections.cs:line 919
2:13:18 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:18 PM: [Interface:TryOpenConnection] Local connection established
2:13:18 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:18 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:18 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:18 PM: [Job] Accepted Job 6C7E07D1-43323838-F28C9E98-0621483D
2:13:19 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:19 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:19 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:19 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:19 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job is AGENT_JOB_UNSPECIFIED
2:13:19 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:19 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:19 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:19 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:19 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job is AGENT_JOB_UNSPECIFIED
2:13:19 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_1103104-64bit.exe
2:13:19 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for SwarmInterface_2022-04-28_20-24-48_58624-64bit.dll
2:13:19 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for AgentInterface_2022-04-28_20-25-44_25344-64bit.dll
2:13:19 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-SwarmInterface_2022-04-28_20-26-26_165632-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-ApplicationCore_2022-04-28_20-26-25_371968-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-Core_2022-04-28_20-26-25_6148864-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:20 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:20 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:20 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:20 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job is AGENT_JOB_UNSPECIFIED
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-CoreUObject_2022-04-28_20-26-26_4806912-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-Projects_2022-04-28_20-26-26_356096-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-Json_2022-04-28_20-26-26_248576-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass-BuildSettings_2022-04-28_20-26-25_96512-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for embree_2022-04-28_20-25-46_8002048-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for tbb_2022-04-28_20-25-50_399104-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for tbbmalloc_2022-04-28_20-25-50_226560-64bit.dll
2:13:20 PM:  ......... (1) created hash for UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_897024-64bit.pdb
2:13:20 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:20 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:20 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:20 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:20 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job is AGENT_JOB_UNSPECIFIED
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (9C31B5BF-4B948868-BF5BD1AE-1EF51583) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (F629BE29-428C65F8-3518C29B-7980D0D4) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (B5505BB6-4B5EB6DE-9C1FF9BD-F3EB20BB) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (2E3F95C6-4302A5F6-BE17C780-D0A31B43) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (5AA1F393-407E4ED7-2FB7FFB6-6A700F1E) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (6B02B85D-44C74647-8C7FDA8B-7AC98895) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (DCD178F6-47CA8B9C-D544569D-2EDABC5D) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (B295C6EC-4B25A6B0-539CDAB7-B1848111) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (920104E8-488F65D4-41C183B6-0F44F0D8) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (B8E50568-459BCE6D-FFA327B6-27B37A07) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (D455ED13-47E5A3EF-B09DE18C-1B18200A) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (2CBFF193-438FC7C8-8F788ABF-CB3CA7EC) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (A5A1C31A-4E26201B-EAC8D4B9-12265ED6) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (3D7B38F7-4829A967-ADBF7698-8FA1BF0B) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (44561F13-4DB46BB1-F0143A97-58ECA235) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (C2930958-4C38A4F7-11F2D1A2-DBE85996) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (82AEB325-4CAA43E8-07D1DFB0-F9D5997A) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (68B00325-47C74563-1232E2A1-4C8CC600) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (A4355319-43C6EA7D-3BD182B4-12640A79) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (06E00B71-465D2A3F-2EB18AB5-B49A8171) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (77F2F5CA-40DDE7B3-49FDD1B6-FB5C9F79) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (5C6E6C7C-45E82CFB-C5562AA1-4B0F69EB) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (4F6188C7-47CC3138-C97DAAB9-1CD7EBDF) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (AB3DC942-43EDCCAF-1D7DF98B-4E3784E6) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (49729A66-4F774E13-2238C098-00ACAC85) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (22E99DE4-45491B6C-1F1D7081-340A79A7) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (A5CD19CD-4B1517C4-1808D49C-682B56AD) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (96A8D00A-4D5792E7-FEE2F68A-A6365FB1) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (1BB43727-4CC139F4-45CB3F91-F5BD097D) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (B380F7C4-4AD86752-4DE60191-BB37BD13) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (3432F2EE-4BDFB609-F3F7FAB8-087F4F44) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (F884ED02-4E10F391-537496A4-7F72657A) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (C254D2A4-4E5CD85B-2A945FB1-85B69A38) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (7912E315-4132EBC2-926A7C82-2600AF5F) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (8EE8E628-4FFFC211-FCDEFB9F-486DD142) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (FEB9F55A-477EA153-677C1EAE-E2F74E1E) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (0313B477-4D12268F-9294CFBE-4CA957E6) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (135D42C8-4AE976FB-BDD2D0AD-6774A99C) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (E35CFCB3-4728571D-D0C6A2B1-E5D78EE0) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (8EE248AE-48B7E3CD-AB3F5DA3-EC594BAF) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (26D2F8BA-438D04F1-EC3DAE9F-F4EFD7DD) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (A0AE571F-488292F7-9F524D8F-220E4760) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (33321535-44A9285E-4BC57995-B5AB1A26) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (AEB4B21C-4A15BCF6-D13A3EBD-138F2CAF) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (1EE797D3-4586F905-00479D9D-3DDE40E3) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (37B9A31D-44DAAD7D-95C835B7-76D30E81) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (6B47E550-4C8B7C5F-BB2931AC-F3F4C021) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (0A941657-4DACC818-17800880-13C81444) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (2A136CD2-4AC307BC-D9E9E19F-495694EA) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (DA25222F-4CB243BA-4170C08A-AE951996) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (905619FC-43F457A5-F26FBB82-36790712) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (B980D9DA-4681E916-52328A98-3316D47A) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (7015F124-4D02645D-2891E395-1811A28C) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (C78C741D-4F5AEB15-3AF055AD-F046A974) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (39FB3F20-49780BB0-4838F08E-33BFFE20) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (3C5916EC-4DFE72C0-567166A3-EAE53444) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (63D72DF1-4E3488C7-653FC3A9-09825FBD) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (A9C33929-486F6BE4-D957ECBC-15684816) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (B6EA3F69-47D88D27-FBD88B92-A31FF9CB) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (9E5B0FE8-4F3DEA94-516AA59E-FD0DC74A) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (1F05D953-4EA4DA98-F12D189D-A91FF309) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (77FCAC1A-4970D152-E63FFCA0-80948E07) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (6ABF8416-45A76728-95CEEFBB-E8B0022C) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "VolumetricLightmap" (40EC65F4-41BAA64E-9AAC36AA-D12ADB6F) with cost 10000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "MeshAreaLightData" (E11F4760-FA454D2B-A090C388-33326646) with cost 1000
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "StaticShadowDepthMaps" (02121075-4D15188F-DEA49791-7E307577) with cost 2147483647
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000000) with cost 16384
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000001) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000002) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000003) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000004) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000005) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000006) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000007) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000008) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000009) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-0000000A) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-0000000B) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-0000000C) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-0000000D) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-0000000E) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-0000000F) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000010) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000011) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000012) with cost 4096
2:13:21 PM: [Job] AddTask: Adding "SMTextureMapping" (00000000-00000000-00000000-00000013) with cost 1024
2:13:21 PM: [Job] Launched Job UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_1103104-64bit.exe
2:13:21 PM: [Job]     PID is 7756
2:13:21 PM: [Job]     GUID is "6C7E07D1-43323838-F28C9E98-0621483D"
2:13:21 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 59E8F408), JOB_STATE, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:21 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 59E8F408), JOB_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:21 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 59E8F408), JOB_STATE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:21 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 59E8F408), JOB_STATE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:21 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:21 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:21 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:21 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:21 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job "UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_1103104-64bit.exe" has been running for 0.0269258 seconds
2:13:21 PM: LogLightmass: Display: Lightmass Win64 started on: DESKTOP-AE024A3. Command-line: 6C7E07D143323838F28C9E980621483D
2:13:21 PM: Failed to determine engine directory: Defaulting to ../../../Engine/
2:13:21 PM: Failed to load 'aqProf.dll' (GetLastError=126)
2:13:21 PM: File 'aqProf.dll' does not exist
2:13:21 PM: Failed to load 'VtuneApi.dll' (GetLastError=126)
2:13:21 PM: File 'VtuneApi.dll' does not exist
2:13:21 PM: Failed to load 'VtuneApi32e.dll' (GetLastError=126)
2:13:21 PM: File 'VtuneApi32e.dll' does not exist
2:13:21 PM: Lightmass Win64 started on: DESKTOP-AE024A3. Command-line: 6C7E07D143323838F28C9E980621483D
2:13:21 PM: LogLightmass: Display: Processing scene GUID: 6C7E07D143323838F28C9E980621483D with 3 threads
2:13:21 PM: Processing scene GUID: 6C7E07D143323838F28C9E980621483D with 3 threads
2:13:21 PM: Building static lighting...
2:13:21 PM: [OpenConnection] Registering TCP channel ...
2:13:21 PM: [OpenConnection] Connecting to agent ...
2:13:21 PM: [TryOpenConnection] Testing the Agent
2:13:21 PM: [TryOpenConnection] Opening Connection to Agent
2:13:21 PM: [TryOpenConnection] Local Process ID is 7756
2:13:21 PM: [Job] Found a parent connection for PID 7756
2:13:21 PM: [Job]     59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D
2:13:21 PM: [Interface:TryOpenConnection] Local connection established
2:13:21 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:21 PM: Skylight import processing 0.007s with CubemapSize 128
2:13:21 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:21 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:21 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:21 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:21 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (1EF6673D)
2:13:21 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (1EF6673D)
2:13:21 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job "UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_1103104-64bit.exe" has been running for 0.5424247 seconds
2:13:21 PM: Measured CPU frequency: 2.71 GHz
2:13:21 PM: FStaticLightingSystem started using GKDOPMaxTrisPerLeaf: 4
2:13:21 PM: Number of texture mappings: 20
2:13:21 PM: Number of fluid mappings:   0
2:13:21 PM: Number of landscape mappings:   0
2:13:21 PM: Number of BSP mappings:     0
2:13:21 PM: Number of static mesh instance mappings: 20
2:13:21 PM: Scene surface area calculated at 105.715 million units (25.775% of the estimated 410.139 million units)
2:13:21 PM: Importance volume surface area calculated at 105.715 million units (0.000% of the estimated 0.000 million units)
2:13:21 PM: Embree Build 0.0s
2:13:21 PM: 
2:13:21 PM: Collision Mesh Overview:
2:13:21 PM: Num Triangles         : 992
2:13:21 PM: MeshInfos             :     0.0Mb
2:13:21 PM: UVs                   :     0.0Mb
2:13:21 PM: LightmapUVs           :     0.0Mb
2:13:21 PM: Embree Used Memory    :     0.1Mb
2:13:21 PM: Processing...
2:13:21 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:21 PM: Couldn't gather the requested number of indirect photon paths! 490 gathered
2:13:21 PM: EmitDirectPhotons complete, 0.133 million photons emitted in 0.0 seconds
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Built photon segment map in 0.0 seconds
2:13:22 PM: EmitIndirectPhotons complete, 0.063 million photons emitted in 0.1 seconds
2:13:22 PM: Marking Irradiance Photons complete, 0.007 million photons marked in 0.0 seconds
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 2 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Caching Irradiance Photons complete, 0.013 million cache samples in 0.1 seconds
2:13:22 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:22 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (1EF6673D)
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (1EF6673D)
2:13:22 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job "UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_1103104-64bit.exe" has been running for 1.0604327 seconds
2:13:22 PM: Calculate Irradiance Photons complete, 0.001 million irradiance calculations in 0.1 seconds
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 2 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Radiosity Setup 0.1s
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_REQUEST, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_REQUEST, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_REQUEST, Message Count 2 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 3 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 4 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 5 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 6 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TIMING, Message Count 7 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_REQUEST, Message Count 2 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Agent)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: Lighting 13.4%
2:13:22 PM: Lighting 31.9%
2:13:22 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:22 PM: [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator
2:13:22 PM: [PingCoordinator] CoordinatorResponding is false
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (59E8F408)
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (59E8F408)
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Maintaining Connection (1EF6673D)
2:13:22 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection alive (1EF6673D)
2:13:22 PM: [Maintain Jobs] Job "UnrealLightmass_2022-04-28_20-26-26_1103104-64bit.exe" has been running for 1.5751248 seconds
2:13:22 PM: Lighting 40.8%
2:13:23 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_REQUEST, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 1 of N for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_REQUEST, Message Count 1 (Agent)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 0 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 4 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Delivered (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 1 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (1EF6673D -> 59E8F408), TASK_REQUEST_RESPONSE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 2 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 4 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 4 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 5 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 6 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 7 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 8 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 9 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 8 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 7 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 6 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 7 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 8 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 2 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 9 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Lighting 54.2%
2:13:23 PM: Lighting 63.2%
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 8 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 7 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 6 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 5 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 4 (Local Connection)
2:13:23 PM: Step 3 of 4 for message: (59E8F408 -> 1EF6673D), TASK_STATE, Message Count 3 (Local Connection)

I think most of the errors are because of a missing coordinator. But here you also have the IP 0.0.0.0. Maybe that is something you could talk about with your IT technician?

Or the ports for your machine are not forwarded?

Yeah I’m waiting for the IT guy that helped me with his to get back to me. There’s a Dell security suite of some kind installed in this machine and I want to uninstall it since it doesn’t seem to have a way to disable it temporarily and that’s the kind of thing I would need authorization from IT to do.

OK so the IT guy finally got back to me, they deactivated the Dell Cylance Advanced Threat Prevention and it worked perfectly, so that’s the culprit as I thought.

So hopefully if anybody has this issue, now they have one solution that may or may not work in their case, but definitely it worked for me.

Hey, that’s great :slight_smile: