Unreal engine crashes when opened

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this problem?
I updated my project to a newer version and now when I open the project it crashes upon opening. Can someone who can read the logs help me? (v.5.3.2)

https://pastebin.com/FmAM0xVV

This is another log related to the direct launch of Unreal Engine 5.3.2 regarding the creation of new project.
As soon as the template selection page is opened it crashes.

https://pastebin.com/xrSSDPRw

The only way to create a new project seems to be to open a project fortunately created with the original version and do New Project from the menu.

I am trying to put this together. I have seen similar, errors BUT did not find resolution. But let me ask some questions to see if we can find similarities or differences.

• Was this a blueprint project or C++ project?
  • What was the previous engine version?
  • What is the new engine version?
  • Were both engines updated prior to the conversion?
  • Are all plugins that were in use in the previous engine available in the new engine AND updated?
  • Have you tried creating a blank project in the new engine and either importing everything manually or through the previous engine?

Hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

I don’t think it’s a project-related problem.
Because this also happens when I try to launch Unreal Engine Editor without opening a project.
However, the project I was trying to open is a C++ project updated from 5.3 to 5.3.2
The problem is that these crashes also happened to me in the original version with blueprint projects or projects imported via git.
I don’t know, brother…

However I can’t open the editor individually because it crashes.
The only way is to open a project that I managed to create with these open-create project

So if I understand correctly, you can’t open UE5.3.2 at all? New project or otherwise?

Can you verify your build?

Exactly I can’t open the Editor normally.
And sometimes abnormally when I open a project it crashes with the same error especially if that project belonged to another version and has been updated.

So yeah, maybe a bad install of the engine, a corrupt file or directory, a bad plugin. I am not good at reading logs and distilling it all the way down to the root problem. Not one of the things I spend a lot of time doing. I will try to set some time aside to really read through it all. But you can try to verify the engine or uninstall/reinstall it.

In the second log what was really sticking out was the volume of missing libraries. So I searched “Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’” and it got me to a similar post: Unreal 5 Build crash aqProf.dll VtuneApi.dll - #10 by DavidTveraas

Towards the bottom people start having some success. Maybe it will help you out!

Yes, I have already tried to check and repair the engine but I haven’t tried to reinstall it yet… I’ll try maybe it will resolve itself but I don’t have much faith in this.

I didn’t find that topic very useful… maybe you can quote me the part you think could help me xD

Look at:

It appears this has been hit a lot, so there may be a lot of forum hits on similar errors: Call unknown Function Error ! (aqProf.dll related and selffixed)