Unreal Crashes while Exporting Lighting

Unreal is crashing every time I try to build the lighting in any of my projects. It reaches around 33% as it exports and freezes. I’ve looked online and seen a lot of people reporting this problem, but haven’t seemed to be able to find a solution. It even crashed when I opened up a template and tried to build it.

Heres a zip of some crash reports I found in Windows\WER\ReportArchive. Not sure if that helps!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10313491/ReportArchive.zip

Thank you for your help!

Hello helloiamcarter,

In order to understand this issue better I would like to ask you for more information.

1.) Is this a project you created in 4.10 or one you have converted from an older version of UE4?

2.) Would you link me a copy of your DxDiag? This way I know your systems spec’s as well as what operating system you are on.

3.) Does this happen in a clean blank project in 4.10?

MAKE A COPY OF YOUR PROJECT BEFORE COMPLETING THE NEXT STEP

If you delete your Intermediate, Saved, and Derived data cache folders from your projects root folder does this still happen?

Also, if your engine does crash you will see a crash reporter window pop up. There you will see a comment section asking for you to add a little information about the crash. First, please copy from the crash reporter your machine ID and your Epic ID and post that here. Then, please enter a brief description and press submit for the crash reporter so that I may search our internal database for this report.

After I have this information I will continue to investigate your lightmass failing to build.