Unreal 5.3 DLSS not working

I’ve just installed DLSS for Unreal 5.3 via downloading it from: [Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) | NVIDIA Developer…]. I’ve followed the instructions and enabled all DLLS plugins. I’ve also copied over the UI widget from the sample project into my own one.

However, when I run the game, the HUD looks like the following:

NOTE: This probably has to do with the ± 100 errors the widget is giving me.

Note 2: When I run the sample project included in the DLSS package, everything seems to be working fine and I can see widget with DLSS being enabled and I can change the settings.

Note3: When I run ‘stat gpu’ in the console, I can see the DLSS computing, however there is no difference in performance:

So is it working then if I can see it pop up here? And if so, why do I not see any performance gain?

Note4: I also typed ’ r.NGX.DLSS.Quality 0’ in the run command, but still no performance boost.

Any help in this regard will be immensely appreciated.

Thank you for your time
Kind regars

HI @w0tness ,
I remember there was a post about this. I dont have experience myself
Simple Blueprint Menu with DLSS 3.5 settings for beginners (UE 5.3)

1 Like

DLSS Must be enabled in the Project Settings to work in PIE, if you have already done that try these two console commands:

r.NGX.DLSS.Enable 1
r.ScreenPercentage 67

generally in my experiance DLSS performance boost that you might see is at par with using unreal native TSR and setting a lower screen percentage so dont except a miracle.