UEFN replays doesn't work.

Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

I’ve seen a number of people make posts and then it gets taken down for being a duplicate of another report. The one report that is still up isn’t being upvoted because no one can find it and there has been no communication regarding a fix to this.

There are many other posts about the same thing, which all get removed as being a duplicate report, with this specific post being referenced as the original and only one required for this specific bug report.

I only posted on this thread looking for an update, on the understanding that the devs would have got to this quickly - but that was 3 months ago and replays are still broken…

Just looking for any sort of an ETA on the rollout of a fix for this - as are many others it seems.

1 Like

whenever I try to play a replay even if it was the last match I played it crashes on the loading screen. I am using a PC windows 11 epic app. it’s pointless to record the replays due to this crash.

1 Like