UEFN Project Corrupted - Cannot validate against first published version (only Epic can fix??)

hi @Phanto90
There was a similar error ““Ambiguous identifier” in the log
The original error had to do with a symbolic link
One Drive does not support symbolic links,

As of the 31.00 Update, Asset.digest.verse was giving me thousands of errors due to having a folder in my files titled “FNSG” while the project and verse path was also titled “FNSG” This was never an issue before 31.00. It gives me this error:

“Ambiguous identifier; could be denni@fortnite.com.FNSG.FNSG or denni@fortnite.com.FNSG”

Fix: Renaming the affected Folder, updating the redirectors, and deleting old folder.

Just giving extra context incase any of these extra errors have anything to do with the main HUD message device versus error!

CAN’T LAUNCH SESSION - Due to verse errors from HUD Message Device that don’t exist anymore (After Update 31.00) - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

see also the error
Can’t launch session (GetFilenameOnDisk returned a non-matching filename) - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

1 Like