[UE5 Project Foundation] Rama Code: C++ & Blueprint Tutorials, Videos, Full UE5 Project & C++ Code Provided!

Dear Community,

Here is my latest contribution to the UE Community, a complete project that is a functional game, designed to go with my upcoming new C++ code tutorials and Blueprint tutorials!

I call this whole new Gift to all of you “Rama Code” as I am providing both C++ and Blueprint code tutorials!

:sparkling_heart: :zap: :zap: :zap: Full Project Download Link ( A little over 1 GB ) :zap: :zap: :zap: :sparkling_heart:

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: UE5 Tutorials, C++ & Blueprints :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Victory to You!

:heart:

Rama

9 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hee hee!

Updated to New UE5 Version

I’ve now completed the upload of the latest version which has binaries for the latest engine version!

If you have not updated to the latest UE5 version via the launcher, please do not download latest version of my file yet! After you update UE5 then you can get my latest!

Victory to You!

Rama

PS: If you have trouble loading the editor after updating please see my thread here:

1 Like

New UE5 Tutorial ~ Focus on BP Interfaces!

Rama

In-Level-Viewport Modelling is (Un)Real

:rose: Welcome to the New Era of Game Development! :rose:

Rama

1 Like

Super excited for the lattice tools as well!! Thank you for sharing such a useful learning resource. :sparkling_heart:

Sortive a side-note question, how’d you get your transform gizmo to look so cool with the conjoined translate & rotate axis?

1 Like

I wanna go play with the lattice tool now :heart:

I am not sure about conjoined translate and rotate, I press keys in the wert range until something interesting happens, and it usually does hee hee! :heart:

I hope you are having fun today!

Rama

1 Like

:zap: Joyful Reminder of Complimentary Plugin :zap:

For those new to this thread, I am giving you a complimentary C++ plugin to help you create AI Patrol routes in your own game!

And I give you the Whole Project ( 1+ GB ) That You See In This Video

:sparkling_heart:

Rama

The links are broken, they all redirect to:

Really? I logged in incognito in Chrome and this link works just fine even incognito:

Which links were you having an issue with?

Rama

I think it has been fixed since I posted.

I do have a question.

Why does your UE5 look all pink and stuff? How can you read the text? When I try to look at any of the screenshots it hurts my eyes. lol :slight_smile:

Scene: You and I are walking in a field, the Sun is shining, the birds are singing

I put my hand on your shoulder, :heart: “You know, @MrGoatsy,” :heart:

We keep walking

Trees sway gently in the breeze as we pass

:rose: “I used to know exactly how you felt…” :rose:

We look around for a moment, enjoying the Beauty of Nature

:zap: “Then!” :zap:

Birds chirp excitedly, wondering what comes next

:star2: “I discovered color! And I realized just how much color the human body really does enjoy imbibing on a daily basis via UE5 editor screens…”

Some nearby squirrels twitch their tails, affirming that “yes this is true”

:rainbow: :star2: :rainbow: “And now, my nervous system is able to tick(float DeltaSeconds) at a much faster rate, because I have adapted to viewing such bright colors, which, now that I am happier because of this accelerated nervous system functionality, I can only presume was the intended quantity of color that we were meant to enjoy on a daily basis!”

I gently point to the Sun

:sparkles: :rainbow: :sparkles: “Can you imagine billions upon billions of highly charged ions pouring forth from the Sun in a Rainbow Kaleidoscope of Joyous Variety so Great, that every fiber of your body thrills with the excitement, just of simply perceiving so much color?”

:zap: “Yes, Dear @MrGoatsy, as you adapt to perceiving rich colors again, restoring your color-deprived eyes to their native levels of daily Joyous Color Ingestion, you too will one day be asked why your UE5 Editor is so bright, and you may well remember this conversation! You will realize how happy you have become, since ingesting more colors with your eyes, Rich and Beautiful, on a daily basis, and I hope it is with happiness that you will remember these words of mine to you!”

The Sun turns into a swirling Iridescent Rainbow of Joyful Colors as the scene fades…

The feathers of the birds, the bark of the trees, and the fur of the squirrels begin to look more beautiful than you have ever seen before…

Rama

2 Likes