[UE4] Warrior Scene Collaboration

Looks really good! Astonishing quality on that eyes!

Looking forward to seeing this on the marketplace :wink:

Really awesome progress you did last week !

Thats the current progress of the scene btw, figured I didn’t post it yet. Time to step up to meet the awesome quality bar of the head :).

Looks very good so far.

This is incredibly impressive, every shot looks prerendered – kudos to everyone involved. Can’t wait to see this scene in motion!

Simply stunning

Update :).

Together with I went to the Treptower Park in Berlin to make some 3d scans of rocks. We got some really nice results out of it with some cleanup and made alphas and brushes for Zbrush out of them.

This is one of them in the scene:

Two Highpolys:

and here you can see one of the pics we used for building the scan. We took around 20 per object.

Some new shots from the scene:

Thats it for today, hope you like it :).

is it possible to get a shot of the material for the eyes? i thinks its a great material!

This is getting more insane!!!
Thank you so much for the tutorial, Sir!

Would love to take at that one, too!

Absolutely stunning work guys!

I loved the in-depth write-up on the eyes; I’m no artist, but love all the tech explanations on how materials and lighting and everything come together. And off course, I can’t help, but to repiterate the others and hope that you would let us take a look at that shader, though I understand if you want to keep it to yourself for now for various reasons.

You even managed to make rocks look exciting and beautiful!

What I would love to see though, is any concept art or plans you have for the scene or are you just free-balling it?

Stunning work there!

Looking amazing!!

Hi everybody!
First of all a really big thank you for the nice feedback. As mentioned in the beginning our plan was to release the whole scene on the marketplace… for** FREE!!** So we kindly ask you to be patient. As of right now we are still working on a lot of stuff and it is still really really messy.

I only have a tease for you guys. Please understand that we decided to release everything once this project is finished.

This is the master eye material only…

This is an instance of that master eye material. Those are the parameters you are able to change/play around with…

We do have regular meetings in our lunchtime to plan and discuss everything regarding the project… But since everybody is working full time the progress is really slow. As of right now we are still kind of in the concept phase trying out new stuff. But we got a good idea where we can work on. Anyway stay tuned for more! Cheers

What post-processing are you using in the latest picture? It looks great!

These are the settings.

http:///2bxK1f2.jpg

For more stuff I’d advise to wait until everything is finished and we’ll start posting breakdowns and of course you’ll be able to check the whole thing out in the marketstore later on for free, so stay tuned :slight_smile:

Thats the current state of the main shot btw:

http:///6O0ARl1.jpg

Great news! Very interested in the character shading.

Awesome project, can’t wait to see more!

incredible work , look fantastic

This is really great work, I can’t wait to see more breakdowns so that I can learn a thing or two :smiley:

nice work guys.

Im waiting for some swords and stuff. I actually train is sword fighting as a hobby so i will give you some feedback then… :wink: