UE4/5: C2440 error in Array.h prevents compiling

Hi. This is in UE5 but it seems this error in UE4.

I changed some variables in a USTRUCTURE in C++. One variable was renamed, one was reclassed and a few others were deleted. I compiled and got the usual GENERATED_USTRUCT_BODY error that required me to delete my binaries folder and recompile as outlined here:

This has worked before in the past and it worked again today. The only problem was that I am now getting the following error:

Error C2440 ‘initializing’: cannot convert from ‘T’ to ‘int’ … C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0EA\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h 1973

As this is referencing the Engine, I am not sure what to do. I have gone back and changed a few variables, switched Solution Configurations and done a few other things, and this error still persists. I cannot compile by project nor can I load it in UE as it needs to build the project again but cannot.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I am thinking that it is associated with changing a TArray of FIntVectors to int32s. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Was a user error. It did have to do with changing a TArray from holding int32s instead of an FIntvector. I had some other code buried that was adding a vector to the TArray but didn’t generate a compilation error. Don’t rely on just the error list; look in the Output as well.