UE 5.1 | MovieRenderQueue | Panoramic rendering | Black Screen : (

Hello o7
When I render using Deferred Rendering I get the expected results, but when swapping to Panoramic rendering I get a black screen only. How can I fix this?

1 Like

Same problem here, no idea what’s causing it. Hopefully somebody comes up with a solution soon.

You don’t need to use the “panoramic capture tool plugin?” anymore?

No, you don’t. Native panoramic rendering was introduced when 5.0 was released. However, it seems to be broken in 5.1 as people are reporting output being pitch black. I have the same problem, I guess we will need to go back to 5.0 or wait for a fix. Hopefully soon because it’s quite a pain in the neck.

1 Like

thx
didn’t know
have been using bp_panocapture a while
cool if its in the 5 vers
I will have to look at that

Hi @rePete . Tx for that but sadly it didn´t work for me, any idea how to fix this ?

1 Like

OMG Thank you so much!!! You’re a life saver! I Love you! You just saved my project deadline for tomorrow :heart:

There is also the Panoramic capture tool
it is a bp plugin, it renders stereo passes as well as mono and renders to exr.

Deferred Rendering Supports Auto Exposure but Panoramic Rendering works only with Manual Exposure. Try Changing the Exposure setting either in Post Process volume or in Cine Camera Exposure Setting. I believe that should Work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guys the solution is to set the exposure values in the sequencer camera, Ideally, same as you have in post-process volume to match the results, that is the actual fix as @Animatoriz_V2 said.

This same phenomenon has also been discovered in the current version 5.3.2.
The image size is only 41kb and is rendered as a black image regardless of the exposure setting in the post process volume.
The Movie Render Queue Panoramic Render plug-in is also turned on.

This phenomenon also occurred in version 5.1. At that time, the issue was resolved by updating the version.
Is there any other way other than waiting for an update?

help me T.T…