[Twitch] Welcome to UE4 Development - Apr. 3, 2014

What are your guys thoughts on OpenTournament the UT-Inspired Community project that has been born thanks to this forum?

Is there any possibility to add support for scripting languages​​?

What are the plan for Asia releases?

Will there be a full blown skybox tutorial?

If I have a Windows/Mac split in my team, can we all work on the same project together or do we all need to use the same OS?

Hi there! You guys are great!
I actually have three questions which keep me busy:

1. Do you watch movies on that massiv screen behind you?
  2. Is there an approximately maximal Map size (with/withour streaming)?
  3. How does the new geometry perform vs selfmade statics for example rooms? Or is this question too “narrow-minded” and doesnt even matter by now?
    Thank you beforehand!

Hello.
Any plans to allow one person to buy a ‘team’ license that could be used to give access to his or her teammates? Or at least a way to “gift” a subscription to others. Or both?

What is the maximum number of players UE4 could accept in terms of networking?

:slight_smile:

Hello,

I was wondering what happens to the current Marketplace on the UE4 launcher. All of those previews that are currently there - do they expire at some point or will they always be there?

Any ETA on Networking Documentation ? We need it, dying a little without it :o

Is there any ETA for improvements to Oculus Rift support, or is that entirely in the hands of Oculus with the plugin system in use now?

Two questions.

Any plans for a Visual GUI layout tool?

Any plans for 2D tools - Sprites, sprite animations, tiles, 2d physics, 2d terrain?

I read on the answerhub that you are working on allowing us to move the axis of a object, any news when this will get in the engine? Also when will we be able to add new collisions to the Character Blueprint? Right now we are limited to the ROOTcapsule for the Collision.

Are there any plans on creating custom integration/adding support for integration with the Quixel Suite coming out later this quarter?

As a more specific part of this question, do you guys plan on better facilitating 2D/2.5D game development? Because right now, this particular problem seems difficult to get around:

2dPlatformer-01.png&d=1396446523

It doesn’t get stuck, but the two options I’m aware of for dealing with it aren’t good for crunchy platformers.

May I ask for nice lighting for 2sided objects, like foliage and etc? :slight_smile: It is the core(Well, almost, of course it’s not a game about grass:D) of my project and I can’t render foliage as beautiful as other materials

Hey :>

Further down the line do you think you would allow use to ship games with the editor so that users can then create content for our game? (map, models, etc)
Because I can’t see a modder being willing to pay a sub just to mod a game so even if we could bundle a limited editor that would be awesome! :smiley:

Q: There are other tools besides maya that users have, Any ETA for FumeFX and / or Houdini for Vector fields?

Esta en sus planes incluir Asistencia en español, incluido documentacion y la ui de usuario de ue4

Thank you, that was an awesome stream.