Trouble logging in UEFN

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

My UEFN was working fine the first time i opened it.
But now…
When I open up UEFN, it says Login failed: Unable to login to your Epic Games account at this time. Please try again later.

UEFN requires a successful login to run. Shutting down.

Steps to Reproduce

Try to open UEFN, when it reaches 90 percent, it will try logging in, mine doesn’t login. This issue has been reported by several people on this site.

Expected Result

I expect you to get error: Login failed: Unable to login to your Epic Games account at this time. Please try again later.

Observed Result

It would pop out a second window of UEFN, that reads Login failed: Unable to login to your Epic Games account at this time. Please try again later.

After you close that new window, UEFN would run for 1-2 seconds, then it would shut down.

Platform(s)

Windows 11 Pro,Dell

Additional Notes

Look this has been reported multiple times:

Are you still getting this? There were some login issues earlier but they have been fixed.

Yes, I’m still getting this issue.

I still got this error recently.

i have the same error it is annoying

same im getting this too, usually after a game update was pushed it would work, but this update still no luck

I’m also experiencing this difficulty. Is there any lessons or support that can help with this ongoing situation? When it reaches 90%, it attempts to log in; however, after the login process begins, it reports that it failed to sign me in.

This fixed it for me (need to whitelist a folder in your antivirus): [Blocker] [Critical] Cannot connect to server for days. Fortnite CRASH, Cannot Launch Session. Getting FAILURE and FATAL messages in outlog. - #8 by Wertandrew